Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

ForumFlock

Foster

Website
forumflock.net
Credits
Hey all!

ForumFlock is up-and-coming, and we're starting to gain some traction. I need some feedback, ideas, suggestions, things to do better. Whatever you want to suggest.
I'm open to most things. :)

I'm just clicking around and getting an idea.

- Love the blue and orange for the team colors, but the green is quite bright and kind of clashes with the background. I would recommend darkening it a tad. Funnily enough the user who doesn't have an avatar has a green color for their avatar the code is: #85E085 it might look good?
- I would create a Forum Flock avatar for all users to have when they join and then you could also use this for advertising at other communities. (The paper bird thing would be simple, but adding ForumFlock somehow might be good too!)
- Layout seems good so far, no need to expand yet until your member base start showing an interest in more specific areas.
- Shop looks good so far!
- "Forum Flock - An All-New General Discussion Forum" I like it as it exactly word for word what you are, but what about adding a small motto in the banner of the forum as well, right under Forum Flock. "A place to flock to."
- - Begin coming up with #'s and cool mottos to help set yourself apart from other communities.

These are the only comments and suggestions I can think of so far. You have a good concept, I think you've truly started with a great theme and this will help set yourself apart from others as well!

I'm just clicking around and getting an idea.

- Love the blue and orange for the team colors, but the green is quite bright and kind of clashes with the background. I would recommend darkening it a tad. Funnily enough the user who doesn't have an avatar has a green color for their avatar the code is: #85E085 it might look good?
- I would create a Forum Flock avatar for all users to have when they join and then you could also use this for advertising at other communities. (The paper bird thing would be simple, but adding ForumFlock somehow might be good too!)
- Layout seems good so far, no need to expand yet until your member base start showing an interest in more specific areas.
- Shop looks good so far!
- "Forum Flock - An All-New General Discussion Forum" I like it as it exactly word for word what you are, but what about adding a small motto in the banner of the forum as well, right under Forum Flock. "A place to flock to."
- - Begin coming up with #'s and cool mottos to help set yourself apart from other communities.

These are the only comments and suggestions I can think of so far. You have a good concept, I think you've truly started with a great theme and this will help set yourself apart from others as well!

I appreciate all of this! Thank you.
  1. We will change the moderator green to something more readable.
  2. We are actually in the process on working to get a default avatar shortly.
  3. "Join the flock!" is one of our phrases, but we will come up with more!
Again, thank you!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor