Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Forum smilies

skrinkle

Website
forums.nexopia.com
Credits
Personally I'm a fan of the oooold smilies and I'm wondering if anyone has any kicking around an old photobucket? I'm looking for this style
typing.gif

Here is a link so all of the ones I found so far http://forums.nexopia.com/threads/bbcode-smilies-from-old-forums.5300/

I'm sure it would have been easier to find them if photobucket hadn't decided to block their images on other sites
giphy.gif

Advertisement Placeholder
I remember back when I had a ProBoards forum like 6-7 years ago, I used to search through PhotoBucket and look for those old GIF smilies. Most people have made the move to emojis, including this forum. We actually have a fewer of the older smilies hidden on here too though. :p

For example, we have Nyan still:

:nyan:

I love the fact that forums have smilies. It would be so boring without them. You get to show how you're feeling on certain topics if you want to.

I like smiles on forums. I used the default smile pack on my last forum. I didn't customise it but looking back on it I probably should of done.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds