Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🚫 Closed/Paused Forum Explorers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Legendary member
Gold Member
Credits
Hey

I'm working on a new forum called Forum Explorers and want some reviews before I officially open the forum.

I like this theme, It looks appealing to my eyes. I love the name "Forum Explorers" very catchy and easy to remember.
From my point of view, it doesn't need much changes design wise. Just work on creating content and activity to attract new members and keeping them engaged.

ForumExplorers.com - Screenshot from 2023-10-29 21-15-03.png

Last edited:
I like the name. I would recommend some motto to go up in the header space. The graphic above Forum Explorers, I can tell is to meant chatty - but a more colorful logo might be helpful!

I would recommend The entertainment category to go above the internet category as the entertainment has more similarities to the discussion area. In grid view the fact that Discussions only has 7 areas instead of 8 semi bothers me xD It's like something is missing! I like your different areas though.

There's eight forums in the Discussions one but only seven can be accessed by a Guest. Thanks for the feedback :D

I've enabled the mature discussions forum to show for guests on the index but they can't access threads.

Forum is very organized and has a clean look to it. I think it looks great. The name at first had me thinking it was a forum similar to this, but it appears to be a General Discussion forum. The advanced stats section at the top is a cool feature as well! Is there a leaderboard that shows the % of forum post leaders anywhere? I see in Members it shows most posts, etc, but was curious if the other stats are broken down anywhere.

Forum is very organized and has a clean look to it. I think it looks great. The name at first had me thinking it was a forum similar to this, but it appears to be a General Discussion forum. The advanced stats section at the top is a cool feature as well! Is there a leaderboard that shows the % of forum post leaders anywhere? I see in Members it shows most posts, etc, but was curious if the other stats are broken down anywhere.
In the VIP forum there's a widget that shows latest posts, latest threads, hottest threads, most popular forums and top posters.

But that's only available to VIP and staff as a way of rewarding our VIP.

Anyone else? Anything that needs to change? What about with our new Christmas logo?

I have a small suggestion that the movie RSS feed is either removed from the What's New page or moved to some different kind of similar page. The reason is it's harder to find regular topics to post in when there is so much space the RSS feed takes up on that page.

I have a small suggestion that the movie RSS feed is either removed from the What's New page or moved to some different kind of similar page. The reason is it's harder to find regular topics to post in when there is so much space the RSS feed takes up on that page.
Oops. Removed them from New Posts. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor