Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fixed payment Schedule

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
There are websites that follow fixed payment schedule like the beer money forum pays around the 25th of every month and now Post bucks pay around the 22nd or on the 22nd and I feel its a good way as we don't need to wait for the payment and can reach the payment threshold till that time.

What are your views about it?

Advertisement Placeholder
That is the site's policy and members must abide. What is important is there is money coming to our PayPal eWallet. One month to wait is too short. Bad if there is no payment like those sites in the past promises broken.

There are websites that follow fixed payment schedule like the beer money forum pays around the 25th of every month and now Post bucks pay around the 22nd or on the 22nd and I feel its a good way as we don't need to wait for the payment and can reach the payment threshold till that time.

Seriously I dont like the fixed payment schedule at all what I like is a website like bizdustry where you get paid every saturday or trade your biznote with others.

This is a very good paid to post forum why am laying this emphasis is that sometime you may need some money before that date but if you havnt reach the payment threshold you cant really cashout your money

@Ofonime, it is better that way than no payment at all. That money will be sent to us at a specific time and date. That is what their policy which we can't refute. Let us just be patient.

Every website has a separate way to deal with payments and yes it does help when we can request payment anytime and will be paid very soon too but if a website does not have that option then its fine to have a fixed payment schedule

You could make cash out request anytime even before 22 of month but it will be paid on 22. If you make one on 23 you need to wait until 22 of next month for getting paid.

This is a good move because users are aware that payments will be processed during this time so they can reach the minimum and request payment before that

This is a good move because users are aware that payments will be processed during this time so they can reach the minimum and request payment before that

I think that there are many websites that have a fixed payment schedule and this could also allow many people to make adjustments to their expenses.

I am not a fanatic of fixed payment schedule. I would have loved to have my money almost immediately.

I think having a fixed payment schedule is good for the users and also for the site admin. However, I believe of the platforms pay via crypto, the weekly payment cycle can be better.

I am not a fanatic of fixed payment schedule. I would have loved to have my money almost immediately.
We all have our priorities but we need to think about the admin too. Even RIF admin has hinted that they may not be able to pay immediately all the time

I think having a fixed payment schedule is good for the users and also for the site admin. However, I believe of the platforms pay via crypto, the weekly payment cycle can be better.
I think the weekly payments are better and it will be favorable for every member of the platform

We all have our preferences but we need to think about the admin too so we can not expect every website to pay us immediately

For those websites that have a fixed date for payment, they should have a donate function that helps members to cash out if they can't wait.

I really like it, as long as the site is trusted and always pays, there is a date to look at and be able to reach the threshold which you comment well and be able to withdraw knowing that they will pay within the stipulated period.

For those websites that have a fixed date for payment, they should have a donate function that helps members to cash out if they can't wait.
Exactly
They should just have the donate option so that people will not be staying away from the website.

Exactly
They should just have the donate option so that people will not be staying away from the website.
I prefer to cash out my earnings everyday and the donate function has helped with that. It is comforting to cash out everyday.

I prefer to cash out my earnings everyday and the donate function has helped with that. It is comforting to cash out everyday.
I am one of those who like to accumulate and when the amount is decent to withdraw, it motivates me more to see how the amount I receive is larger although in reality it is the same as if I withdrew every day, I do not know if I explain myself

This is cool too
It depends on how well we depend on our online earning. I respect your choice

We all have our priorities but we need to think about the admin too. Even RIF admin has hinted that they may not be able to pay immediately all the time

Having a fixed payment schedule may help the forum owners in many ways. This is a great way to make sure that you pay people on specific day. This also helps members in order to sort out things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds