Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fiverr

D

Deleted member 403

Who has used Fiverr before? As a buyer or seller, let us know your experience. I've used it as a buyer before, but only recently have I started selling with the company. It seems a great way to keep track of your customer base and e-shop.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though I have listed a couple of gigs on Fiverr, I have not made any sales on Fiverr. The Fiverr marketplace is very competitive. However, I have bought a couple of gigs on Fiverr. I have bought marketing gig and logo designing gig on Fiverr. Buying on Fiverr is really cheap.

I have registered on fiverr but have not yet delved into the site, there are many recommendations regarding its benefits, economics and demands. I am sure you will do very well as I have read that whatever you sell everything has an outlet on Fiverr.

I have browsed the website but I have not purchased or sold anything on there. I have seen some users making good amount of sales with forum posting packages.

I know fiverr first time when I was working on Picoworkers because to complete some microjob you need to have a Fiverr account. Sellers needs to save gig or favorite the service or write a review from Picoworkers workers to get more popularity and more sales by good reviews from completers of microjob. It is really a good earning site.

I know fiverr first time when I was working on Picoworkers because to complete some microjob you need to have a Fiverr account. Sellers needs to save gig or favorite the service or write a review from Picoworkers workers to get more popularity and more sales by good reviews from completers of microjob. It is really a good earning site.
Indeed that can be an option, send small jobs to Picoworkers to have more users to review on fiverr the sales of your gigs, if they are eye-catching you can get the interest of customers and close a deal. Since many GPT sites send their members to fiverr for different reasons.

I have an account in Fiverr but I have never used it. I wanted to use it to promote my freelance writing gig but I just lost interest. I guess I never had the patience of building a reputation.

I have used fiverr as a seller and a buyer. One thing I can say is that Fiverr cares for the customers more than the seller. If you are a seller, you must find a way to respond fast to any enquiry sent to you by the potential customers and you must respond in less than 5 minutes if you want to maintain you reputation and ratings. The only way to excel as a seller is to offer quality service at a moderate price because the competition is very high over there.

I have checked Fiverr, it looks interesting, however, I don't think a new freelancer has any chance to make money o that site. There is a tough competition.

Looks like we need to rank our gigs first, only then we can start earning money from the sales. By the way, how can we rank out gigs?

I used fiverr a lot in the past, mostly for writing and production means. It gets the job done for the most part, but you're not always going to get the best with fiverr. You have to go digging sometimes for the good gigs and sometimes it can take a while to make any money off of it.

The competition is very keen on fiverr which can be a headache for sellers but a world of opportunities for buyers who have so many options and at reasonable rates.

Who has used Fiverr before? As a buyer or seller, let us know your experience. I've used it as a buyer before, but only recently have I started selling with the company. It seems a great way to keep track of your customer base and e-shop.
I have used fiverr but as a seller and a buyer. I do buy some of the search engine optimisation services like bad things from fiverr. As a buyer, you will get what you paid for on the platform.

As a seller on the platform, Fiverr is a second place to hell especially when you are a new seller.

Also, there are some rogue buyer it's a quality services you are rendering but later come for refund just to cheat on you and leave you a bad review if you refuse to yield to their demand.

If you decided to open a dispute on the client, at the end of the days Fiverr the biddings of the buyers.

Fiverr wants you to stay on the websites 24/7 and response to any enquiry from potential clients in less than 5 minutes. This is impossible because you need to sleep.

I had to quit the platform as I find it very add to meet responsive rate of 95% consistently.

I don't have experience with Fiverr because I've never used it. I'm not a freelancer but I will be very soon, I want to have enough skills before I can become a freelancer.

yes I have used fiverr in the past and I have not had any unpleasant experiences. everything went according to plan and everyone was happy.

I opened an account with the company last year but I was finding it Abit hard to startup a gig there, since then I have not made use of it. What was your experience like buying and selling from the platform?

I haven't used Fiverr much. I registered on there as a seller some years ago, somehow I haven't kept track of what goes on there. I have heard that it is a great platform.

I haven't used Fiverr much. I registered on there as a seller some years ago, somehow I haven't kept track of what goes on there. I have heard that it is a great platform.
It seems we are on the same side but for me I don't used Fiverr but I believe is a freelancing sites to earn money online, I don't have much idea on it that's all know on Fiverr.

I have a freelance account with upwork and fiverr but I have never used them before because I do not have sufficient skills. My friend who is a graphic designer has been making at least $50 a month from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds