Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fiverr or upwork?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 403

Anybody used Fiverr or Upwork to buy marketing services? Did you get good results? How much did you pay and who was the seller?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have tried to use Upwork as a freelancer but I found it was really difficult to win projects as people would often underbid you. I think the choice of services is great but the quality of work is much more varied though.

I'm sure you can get good results from people but you'd probably need to stick to the reasonably priced (not necessarily the cheapest) with plenty of reviews to back their claims up.

i bought traffic twice from fiverr before, one of them was from bots and one did advertise my facebook page in the classical way but more professionally, results were sort of good for the price

I bought traffic from upwork and fivverr and I can say that it was very effective method to drive traffic to my website but the limitations is that the traffic does not stay or last most times.

I have earned money on Upwork. I have also hired freelancers on upwork. I am also using Fiverr, I have hired freelncers on Fiverr, however, I have not been able to sell a single gig on Fiverr.

I'm not into freelancing activities but I believe Fiverr is the best plartform when it comes to freelancing you won't have much challenges using it.

I tried to register on upwork as a freelancer but I was rejected, I have registered on Fiverr but I have not started to sell my gigs yet. I see a lot of marketing gigs on fiverr but haven't checked them.

I think that Fiverr is more compatible than Upwork because you can run a job for favoriting the gig or something like that as beginning at Picoworkers before starting receiving clients.

i bought traffic twice from fiverr before, one of them was from bots and one did advertise my facebook page in the classical way but more professionally, results were sort of good for the price

how much did you pay for such a service on fiverr? I'm curious because I want to buy too :) if you are kind enough to answer me. thanks!

I think that Fiverr is more compatible than Upwork because you can run a job for favoriting the gig or something like that as beginning at Picoworkers before starting receiving clients.
I heard fiverr can be used by both professionals and beginners as well while Upwork is mainly for professionals with experience, how true is this?

I heard fiverr can be used by both professionals and beginners as well while Upwork is mainly for professionals with experience, how true is this?
Upwork has enough employees then he stops hiring new ones or makes accept new ones at high-level requests or requirements which seems hard to new employees to involve in Upwork this is the sad reality.

Well. I have never used fiver or upwork to get marketing services, so I can't really provide much information on that. I'm sure it is something that is very common, perhaps a little research could help you out.

Well. I have never used fiver or upwork to get marketing services, so I can't really provide much information on that. I'm sure it is something that is very common, perhaps a little research could help you out.
I also don't use any of them and I don't have much experience on them but he can ask around to get more information on them. But I think Fiverr is the best because I've seen many reviews on it.

I have the privilege of visiting the both services and i think fiverr just has an edge over upwork. This is because it is more popular and it also has a lot more content creators.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds