Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fish Farming profitable or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tray591

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you see fish farming as a profitable business or not,I want to open the business in a rural area but I dont know or think if the business will move in that location,I have already drill a borehole for the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Today, demand for fish and fish products is increasing due to the health benefits of their overall demand for meat and animal products. Fish aquaculture is unquestionably profitable.

Fish farming is profitable and there are not really exposed to death risks. The cost of feeding is a bit affordable and you just need to create a pond if you're starting big or you can use a big drum if it is on a small scale.

Fish farming is vert profitable and it's really needs time and space. The cost of feeding is a affordable and you just need to create a big fish pond if you're starting big or you can use a big drum if it is on a small scale...

Oh yes,I do see fish farming as a very profitable type of business. Is has been very profitable for a long time especially for those with the right type of skills and knowledge concerning farming it

Do you see fish farming as a profitable business or not,I want to open the business in a rural area but I dont know or think if the business will move in that location,I have already drill a borehole for the business.
It is very lucrative.
I run a fish farm, and in a couple of months, my broodstock are ready for brooding, and my table size fishes are ready for the market.
I also sell my fingerlings.
Its a lucrative business, just know all about it before you start.

Fish farming is very lucrative.
A friend of mind runs a fish farm, and in a couple of months, before you know it his broodstock are ready for brooding, and the big size fishes are ready for marketing.
Its a lucrative business, just know all about it before starting

At least I can speak for my city. They are lot of demand for fish in My City as it is to cost to purchase beef especially the proper process ones.

Fish farming is still profitable as more companies are going into processed fish as it is very costly to acquire beef in the market.

Of course it's profitable but the one thing you should've done is to do your market survey first. That way, you'll be able to plan well; at least you'll have had some customers

Fish farming is a profitable business if you have the knowledge and experience on the business to run it successfully and also the capital to fund it.

It is a very profitable business.
My sister runs a fish farm and after a couple of months, she calls me to come help her do the sorting.
And the amount she realizes from it is huge.

Livestock farming is a very lucrative business if you know about it not everybody knows how to run such business but its a very lucrative business if you have the capital.

It's very lucrative, who doesn't know that fish is a source of protein and as the increase for healthy living is concerned, your fish business will keep striving till the end. It's one of the most edible product in high demand all over the world.

Indeed fish farming is a very lucrative one but have it at the back of your mind that the location also plays an important role or you could also have a supply system that you can use for delivery. You can find out more from those who are already into it though.

Yes, it is indeed profitable.
My sister went into fish farming once and she got a lot of profit.I don't think it requires much skill but you need skills though to run it successfully

yea fish farming is profitable , but only if you make it to be , fish farming is s lucrative business one can earn a passive income from it ,but sometimes it might be risky all of them might get infected with diseases and die

Fish farming is a very profitable type of business If you are very well informed and educated on how to properly handle it. The business has a lot of potential to make one very rich with good profit margine from the sales of these fishes

This is why you have to consult experts before you proceed on any steps, the urban area is good for such businesses, also the fish farming business is a lucrative one but you need some experience or you hire the services of an experienced manager who understands the welfare, development, feeding and healthcare of the fishes for better production, this is very necessary. Capital intensive too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds