Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

First Video Introductions

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
I'm getting into video content and while I still have much to learn, I wanted to share my first attempts ever created. In the coming months, I'll work on this fairly frequently, so hopefully by then I'll be able to create some really stunning pieces. :D

FreeForumHosting:

ESGR:

Last edited:
Looks great. If you ever need any tips, hit me up :)

One thing I'll advise is when adding text, don't add too much because you'll need long amounts of time added onto the video for people to read.

Also another tip is to add your URL at the end of the video so people can find their way to your site. For FP, I united the logo icon with the URL into one design that I've been trying to use consistently.

Looks great. If you ever need any tips, hit me up :)

One thing I'll advise is when adding text, don't add too much because you'll need long amounts of time added onto the video for people to read.

Also another tip is to add your URL at the end of the video so people can find their way to your site. For FP, I united the logo icon with the URL into one design that I've been trying to use consistently.
Thanks, those are some good points. I obviously still need to learn loads. :)

Made another one:

@Spartan I'm using Wondershare Filmora. Not cheap but great software so far. I'm still looking into other options though.

Just a heads up, the first two videos are marked for kids and therefore no one can comment on it. Was this intentional? :p Other than that good work!

I'm guessing you're using Canva? These are awesome.

I've seen a lot of videos done by Canva but have never heard of Filmora though :eek:

I've seen a lot of videos done by Canva but have never heard of Filmora though :eek:
There’s literally hundreds if not thousands video software programs. Canva is cool but very limited. Easier to work with, I’ll give them that. A video of 20 seconds is easily a few hours work. Well for me at least.

There’s literally hundreds if not thousands video software programs. Canva is cool but very limited. Easier to work with, I’ll give them that. A video of 20 seconds is easily a few hours work. Well for me at least.
I will usually turn the videos on Canva into short GIFs :eek:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor