Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

forumpreview.png

🎧 Entertainment Film Lovers

Film Lovers is a small, close-knit community of film and television aficionados who enjoy discussing the various aspects that come with the evolving world of film, TV and digital streaming.

Item details

Film Lovers is a small, close-knit community of film and television aficionados who enjoy discussing the various aspects that come with the evolving world of film, TV and digital streaming.
Website/Forum Creation Date
Jun 24, 2023
Community Software
IPB
Looking good! :) I would perhaps move your Community Orientation to the bottom, but that's just me.

Bump!

Recently hit 1,000 posts, 15 members and have done what I can to keep generating new threads and doing my best to share the latest in news regarding films and TV when I find them.

Total Posts: 1.3k
Total Topics: 730
Total Members: 17

Come check us out! https://filmlovers.club/

I hope your forum thrives and can be a great source of information for film and series lovers! If I was into watching films and series all the time, I'd join. The forum setup looks pretty good thus far!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor