Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Funny Movie?

Advertisement Placeholder
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is probably the funniest movie that I've ever seen.

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I can be a cold-hearted cynic like you. But I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me because I'm real the article. What you see is what you get.

I thought Silence of the Lambs was a horror movie, not a comedy movie. :yum:

I love unintentional humor, and Buffalo Bill has got to be one best unintentionally funny characters around. He's up there with Gunnery Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket, and O-Dog from Menace 2 Society.

I love unintentional humor, and Buffalo Bill has got to be one best unintentionally funny characters around. He's up there with Gunnery Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket, and O-Dog from Menace 2 Society.

He scared the piss out of me.

This is a hard one to pinpoint to just one movie. If I had to pick one it would probably be Superbad. I like that kind of sarcastic humor.

Bit less popular, but surely someone else other than me has seen the Trailer Park Boys movies? they require a certain sense of humor but they are funny :grin:

Bit less popular, but surely someone else other than me has seen the Trailer Park Boys movies? they require a certain sense of humor but they are funny :grin:

My fiancé loves it. I've never seen it. :(

People would also say she has a better sense of humor than me. :p

Trailer Park Boys rock! I have every season of the TV show except for the latest one and every movie. I was so glad when Netflix picked them up after the show originally ended.

ArdqmqY.jpg

Trailer Park Boys rock! I have every season of the TV show except for the latest one and every movie. I was so glad when Netflix picked them up after the show originally ended.

ArdqmqY.jpg

I know it really did save the show, I hope they get the chance to do many more with Netflix :grin:

I think it has to do with the licensing deals they have with the studios. They get them for so long and then I guess that's it. It's sure not hurting their subscription base, they just keep getting bigger.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds