Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Funny Movie?

I am not sure what's going on with Netflix but they are taking down a lot of good movies!
Yeah I noticed that, being in the UK too I don't think we get as good of a total catalogue than the US either, again presumably down to licensing or something

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah I noticed that, being in the UK too I don't think we get as good of a total catalogue than the US either, again presumably down to licensing or something

I think that there's a possibility that Netflix is having trouble maintaining the licenses for all those movies. I could be wrong. Also, the selection that we get in the US isn't that great, but it's better than nothing.

I think that there's a possibility that Netflix is having trouble maintaining the licenses for all those movies. I could be wrong. Also, the selection that we get in the US isn't that great, but it's better than nothing.

Yeah sounds about right, I guess it costs a ton of money to keep those licenses for all the movies etc..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds