Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Christmas Song?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
It's that time of year again and no matter where you go you will find someone or some place playing Christmas music. I myself like to listen to Christmas music to be able to get into the festive spirit but listening to it too much often leads me to burn out.

Have you been listening to any Christmas music and if you have, what is your favorite Christmas song?

For me I have two favorite Christmas songs. The first one is When a Child Is Born and the second one is Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens. They always help me get into the festive spirit.

WatchMojo have a good list of Christmas songs that I love so much.

It's that time of year again and no matter where you go you will find someone or some place playing Christmas music. I myself like to listen to Christmas music to be able to get into the festive spirit but listening to it too much often leads me to burn out.

Have you been listening to any Christmas music and if you have, what is your favorite Christmas song?

For me I have two favorite Christmas songs. The first one is When a Child Is Born and the second one is Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens. They always help me get into the festive spirit.
Happy Xmas (War is Over) I first heard this song done by a group called The Alarm, then I head John Lenin's original of it. Finally I heard a children's choir version of it, and it just struck a chord with me. My second favorite song is All I Want For Christmas Is You, and then probably O Holy Night.

My favourite Christmas song at the moment is Sam Ryder's new song, 'You're Christmas to Me'.
It has a catchy beat to it.

Surprised no-one has mentioned to GOAT

All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor