Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fastest way to be on Google Search Page 1?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
What are the key things one can do to improve their websites rankings on Google Page 1? I know creating contents is okay, but I believe other websites does the same.

There is no magic formula though. It all depends on your niche, content, competitors, etc. You just need to work hard. And then even harder to maintain a good position. Unique content ranks well, but depending on your niche and your competitors, it could take a while to rank decently.

As cedric said. No 'formula,' really.

Although a page that I did not EXPECT to even hit result #3, somehow did. Even above Reddit for that particular query.

Though it is a few tables/charts with an organized list of in-game commands for a game.

There's really no quick way of getting it to happen like mentioned above. You just need to put the work in and eventually you will stat to see results. Right now my community is at least on the front page of Google, but it's not the first result. It's going to take some time for me to get there, seeing how a Canadian company called "The E Zone" shows up prior to my website.

As everyone else said, there's no magic formula however backlinks and keywords can definitely help make a difference, as long as they're not forced and spammy. If you can create good content and promote it on other websites in a natural way, Google will trust your website to be a good source for information and naturally rank it higher. Even better if you don't promote it yourself and have other sites naturally link to you because your content is simply that good. Using specific keywords can also benefit your ranking, provided they're not forced and don't ruin the flow or look out of place in your content.

My advice is this...

Find your niche that you're passionate about and start creating content for it.

If you want to get on the first pages of SERPs quickly, you need to produce content at scale. This means a new piece of content every single day.

There is an easy way to do it. Create a blog. Write anywhere from 20 to 30 articles but don't publish them. Spend time writing them. Put in all your effort. Take as much time as you need to write them. After you're done, start scheduling each article to post day by day. Then keep creating new articles to stay ahead and always have content especially on days you can't write.

Use a social media scheduling service. I like Buffer Pro. Start scheduling posts 2 to 6 times a day on multiple social media platforms. Schedule content on a 90/10 strategy. 90% is native content and 10% is promotional. Native is text-based, images, videos, live, and stories that are uploaded or created on the platform. Promotion is your individual blog links. Try to build a community on each social page.

Write content that people want to share and link to. Find your biggest competitors and take a lesson of how they are writing content. Write that content in your own words but fill the gaps that they have left out.

Learn the basics of SEO and keyword research. Master these two arts and it will greatly impact your SERPs ranking.

Try to get relevant back links. Keep your old content updated. Continue to grow your following. Answer the hardest questions in your niche.

This might not seem like a "quickie" but in this day and age with an internet this big, you'll need work your ass off to be successful. But man does it feel good once you get there!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor