Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Fake Adsense Clicking

Advertisement Placeholder
That mean you have got adsense approval more than one time?
How did you manage to do that!

It's because of how their policy works. Assuming a person gets banned, initially it looks like it's for good. But instead, it's actually for about 3 months. After that, then you're allowed to try again to register with them. But you can't use the same information you first did, you need a new email, and you can't place ads on the sites you used adsense on before.

I must admit I dont have adsense yet - or any ads, and I have heard they may not be the best for forums anyway - but asides from that I have wondered about if I had ads, and clicked them from computers that were not mine and I was not logged in on. For example if I visit PC world I will often have a play on their machines and will load my forum and leave the page open when I leave so the next person visiting sees my forum - I feel one or 2 might be interested and come back - well if I did that and also clicked on an ad or 2 how would google know?

Mind you as was pointed out to me on another forum doing that is not ripping google off it is ripping off the person paying to advertise as they are the ones charged when you click - so probably not such a harmless thing to do really.

I really don't know. They must have lots of algorithms based on the time spend on the website by the visitors, ad type, what do you do after clicking the ad and lot other things. Also they might be monitoring the cookies, you set on your computer after you login to you gmail id and all. May be they won't find out just because of one or 2 clicks, but once you start to get money, you might become greedy and start to click more. And one mistake is all it takes.

So if I were you, I won't simply click on ads! It doesn't worth the risk you're taking!

Honestly, it's a total waste of time. all the IP swapping tricks, using of bots, etc. Google is one of the premier companies on the internet today. People have to understand they test for these kinds of cheats everyday. If you're willing to be greedy and try this "self clicking", then you're just cheating yourself out of potential hundreds of dollars that you COULD have earned if you just did it legit.

What worries me is the number of people who have been banned from Adsense when they haven't broken the rules cause the security is just too sensitive.

What worries me is the number of people who have been banned from Adsense when they haven't broken the rules cause the security is just too sensitive.

The thing is- Google doesn't care. There are so many publishers and the biggest and the best get to use Adsense which more than covers the traffic required by Advertisers. I hope that not caring will come back and bite them though...

Nah, I don't click my ads(when I used adsense). It's a stupidly easy way to get banned. However, even without clicking it yourself, you can easily get banned if someone is your friend and they want to help you out by clicking etc. I got banned pretty quick twice like that. Appeals did nothing. Now we're in BuySellAds, and I am MUCH happier :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds