Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Failing?

D

Deleted member 403

How many times have you failed in business? Whether that's starting a business, or simply striking a deal, let us know. Have you learned from your mistakes? Give us a example of a time you failed below.

Advertisement Placeholder
I started two offline businesses and failed. My first business was a restaurant and second business was a dairy. My businesses failed due to mismanagement and high operational cost.

Lol
Failure is essential to succeed
I have ventured into numerous things and I failed in them and even there come a point to quit but to succeed we just gotta keep trying

How many times have you failed in business? Whether that's starting a business, or simply striking a deal, let us know. Have you learned from your mistakes? Give us a example of a time you failed below.
I have not experienced failing in business yet. It's because I don't have the money yet to put up a business. But in my workplace before we experience a great failure. We are into construction of subdivision. There are thousands of houses we are constructing and then sell them. The failure is when there is no sale for months and yet employees are being paid.

There are so many businesses that I believe that a lot of people have actually failed in and personally the one that I failed in his called recharge and get paid which I actually started but in the end I ended up not getting enough referral for me to run the business with and it and it ended just like that.

I have failed quite sometimes, I started my first blog 4 years ago but it failed, started another one the same thing, started the third one and that seems successful but later I had to sell it cuz I ran into some issues and needed money to sort myself out. So now I just started a fresh blog and hope it becomes successful. In the physical life too, I have tried some businesses that failed, more reason I prefer online business.

I have failed in different Businesses and used that to gather some experience. So far I have done Blogging with different niche twice and I failed, I have done Amazon Kindle publishing and Affiliate marketing and I also failed with it

I have failed In a business I started back in college. The debt from that business is still on my neck, but am not in regrets because I learnt a lot from that business.

I have only been able to fail once and after learning my lesson I never all o the past mistakes repeat itself again, I went into a poultry business without adequate fund and i loose almost all my chick in the process because I don't have enough to give them.

Well it is said that the downfall of a man is not the end of his life and when it is related to business example of a business should not be the end of that business as there are things that you can do for you to revive a business so I will never give up if my business fails at one point or the other.

Lol
Failure is essential to succeed
I have ventured into numerous things and I failed in them and even there come a point to quit but to succeed we just gotta keep trying
Failure is essential to succeed I would argue with this phrase, you succeed not because you failed but because you want to. Anyways whatever works for you

I have experience hard times in business but not failing life is very,though the business wasn't mine but I was the manager

Failure is essential to succeed I would argue with this phrase, you succeed not because you failed but because you want to. Anyways whatever works for you

Seriously, in my book, failure isn't really a bad thing, yes, it can be painful and frustrating but once you get the knowledge the failure taught you, it's definitely going to be useful.

Well I haven't really ventured into my own personal business but I know for sure that failure is inevitable. The main thing is how ones manage it and learn from the mistakes

The first failure I had in business was in 2018, my poultry farm collapsed and the major factor was because I kept selling on credit. Other subsequent failures was through online investment and has actually taught me lessons to be more cautious, less greedy and focused!

I have experienced a shaky time in my business before. That was when i started the business newly, the profits were not coming in as speculated and i had to settle my rent as at that time. I had to contact few business friends and they advised me to advertise my business online. That was the idea that helped my business.

I haven't really experienced a failure in an obvious way, so to say.
But there was once I had an opportunity to take up a very good contract. I delayed in signing the papers at some point and the contract was given to a competitor.
It was then I learnt to be more decisive.

There is nothing as bad as failing to be sincere you need to know so many things about failure because when you fail you stand a great chance of lossing alot of things so I dont like failure but it can be avoided if proper care planing and effort is been made

A perfect example of one time I had failed was when I could not strike a deal with a potential client. He wanted to do a graphic design job. He was my first external customer, the rest has always been people I knew in one way or the other. I learnt from that experience that it is best to always set your standards, customers would not value you when you bend to their wishes all the time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds