Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Failing?

How many times have you failed in business? Whether that's starting a business, or simply striking a deal, let us know. Have you learned from your mistakes? Give us a example of a time you failed below.
One of the things one will really need to look out for anytime there is a business deal to enter into,is to ensure the parties involve have the same value with you,this will to some extent make the deal to succeed to some extent.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never failed in my business because I have never owned a business. However, I have invested in my friends' businesses and I have earned profits on my investment.

The first failure I had in business was in 2018, my poultry farm collapsed and the major factor was because I kept selling on credit. Other subsequent failures was through online investment and has actually taught me lessons to be more cautious, less greedy and focused!
I felt my business was failing during the pandemic because no one could tell when the whole thing was coming to an end. Fortunately, things got normalised later on and my business is doing well.

I have never failed in my business because I have never owned a business. However, I have invested in my friends' businesses and I have earned profits on my investment.
That's good though what kind of business does your friend do and do you plan on starting up your own business any time soon?

I've never had such experience before and now I so careful starting up a business because I don't just want to experience failure after I have invested my money on something.

People always sees failure as a bad thing and always discriminate when they see someone who fails , failure is not a sin but the worst thing is not trying to rise up again after you fail.

When I dealt with airtime sometimes ago ,The business was profitable initially but at times goes on the business was no more profitable and the profit potential of the business was slow , I have to give up. This wasn't a fail business but just that the business was not profitable sha.

If you followed the due process when starting your business , you will be able to avoid some of the problems a business might face and thats why you need a good business plan.

I have failed so many times in my business before before I could finally get it right. There are some things that are sometimes beyond your control and you just have to be patient.

I failed in only one business since then.
I had started a grocery shop back then in 2018. The business failed due to lack of a ready market on the location of the business.
I started with a capital to of $100.
At times the green vegetables would remain on the shelves for days without anyone leave alone buying but even asking for the prices. I accepted the defeat and closed the business.

I failed in only one business since then.
I had started a grocery shop back then in 2018. The business failed due to lack of a ready market on the location of the business.
I started with a capital to of $100.
At times the green vegetables would remain on the shelves for days without anyone leave alone buying but even asking for the prices. I accepted the defeat and closed the business.
Ever since i lost my business to the pandemic , i have been very careful by not making the same mistakes again by falling into another business error which will affect my business

Failure is the first step to your success, we humans all fails and when we failed we are expected to raise up, without failures there won't be success, in other for you to succeed you need to go through failure.

Failure is the first step to your success, we humans all fails and when we failed we are expected to raise up, without failures there won't be success, in other for you to succeed you need to go through failure.
We human fails one way or the other in a business but the normal thing is not to allow the failure overpower us , think about the reason why you failed and bounce back up

Yeah
We human fails one way or the other in a business but the normal thing is not to allow the failure overpower us , think about the reason why you failed and bounce back up
Yeah we humans do fail In our businesses, not only in our businesses but in our day to day activities, but you can use that failure and make success out if it.

I must say that I never considered that I am a loser or I can never achieve success at all. I keep working harder and harder and sacrifice many things to become successful.

I must say that I never considered that I am a loser or I can never achieve success at all. I keep working harder and harder and sacrifice many things to become successful.
The truth is , if you know what you are doing losses are expected to encourage you are catapult you far, losses are not meant to discourage us but to encourage us,what do you think?

The truth is , if you know what you are doing losses are expected to encourage you are catapult you far, losses are not meant to discourage us but to encourage us,what do you think?

Well, the very first thing that I would do is find out what is causing the problem and losses in the business in the first place. I would try to address the problem and issues associated with the business.

I have failed so many times in my business before before I could finally get it right. There are some things that are sometimes beyond your control and you just have to be patient.
There's nothing wrong in failing and making mistakes in business and the most important thing is never let that your failure tie you down and also ruin your business.

I have Never experience failure in business before because I haven't started any business . I may not have an idea of what is for people to fail in the business they have established. I am willing to learn from others here.

I have actually started to businesses in the past that feel terribly. The good thing about them is that I was able to learn because I can understand that it was experience that made me to fumble.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds