Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Failing?

Yeah, I have failed in a few online business I did, I started a drop shipping business but it didn't turn out successful, and that was because I didn't put in my all into it, lots of marketing efforts needs to be put into drop shipping but I was ignorant of that, I and paid the price for it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have failed at almost sixty percent of the online business I have done because most of them turn out to be scam at the end of the day , but i have learnt my lesson from my mistakes.

Failure is one of the best step that everyone needs to take before he or she will succeed, if you failed and keep on trying you'll definitely get it right.

How many times have you failed in business? Whether that's starting a business, or simply striking a deal, let us know. Have you learned from your mistakes? Give us a example of a time you failed below.
I have failed in business numerous times but it is best to look on it as a reference which you can avoid to bring positive results. Failure also gives me an opportunity to learn more concerning a business and how to operate it

There are so many businesses that I think a lot of people have actually failed in, but personally, the one that I failed in was called recharge and get paid. I started it, but in the end, I found that I didn't have enough referrals to sustain the business, so it ended up failing in exactly that way.

It is absolutely human to fail , it is absolutely okay to be imperfect.
The important thing is the what you take home about the failure.
The lessons you learn is quite an experience.

It is absolutely human to fail , it is absolutely okay to be imperfect.
The important thing is the what you take home about the failure.
The lessons you learn is quite an experience.
Failures are just a few detour to our destination.
The truth is life is not always straight , one would need to fail in other to arrive at the destination.
The destination is success and you can't get there overnight.

The truth is that I have failed so many times in business and as such I am going to advise that you should take it as something that might happen and make measures to prevent it.

The truth is that I have failed so many times in business and as such I am going to advise that you should take it as something that might happen and make measures to prevent it.
Indeed learning from our past errors and ensuring that we never repeat them is quite very important for our success in the journey of life.
That is the only good thing about failure.

Failure is not the end of the world , we have failed in one or two ways in our life but when we failed at something , we must learn on how to pick up from where we stopped and keep working hard.

I don't have any business in which I have failed but if in future I am going to start my business I will first check all the management at very good cost then I will start my business just to avoid fail in my business.

How many times have you failed in business? Whether that's starting a business, or simply striking a deal, let us know. Have you learned from your mistakes? Give us a example of a time you failed below.
I don't have any business but when I start one I don't care how many times I fail but instead I think about what I can learn from those mistakes, failure is a way to success.

I can't even hold a count of how many times I have failed in what I do but I know a thing and that's consistency. You need to rise any time you fail, dust yourself up and go again.

I've tried to start a cloth delivery business and it didn't go well as planned. I thought the clothes will be in demand by students but I was entirely wrong. I didn't factor in testing of the clothes by the students, else I might have succeeded.

I have been involved in maybe three offline businesses and all of them failed. My first business was a receptionist and second business was a teaching staff. My businesses failed due to lack of proper management and high operational cost and price.

my workplace before we experience a great failure. We are into construction of subdivision. There are thousands of houses we are constructing and then sell them. The failure is when there is no sale for months and yet employees are being paid.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds