Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Failed jobs you'd try again?

Failing at a job or at an interview does not necessarily mean that you are a bad person but then you just have to learn from that particular and come down and shape up for the future.
I have never been going for interviews nowadays because they are not encouraging , so i believe in self made , working hard to build my own business empire and i have never failed in any business ,

Advertisement Placeholder
What are some failed jobs you did that you would consider attempting again? I personally think there are a few sites I would like to try making again, and see if I can bring them to popularity. I have had other failed jobs, more so to do with not being into the job, or knowing enough. I also worked a lot of temp jobs over the years. For the most part, I would only go back to making some of the sites I failed on, I think there I can work with it.

One thing I've learnt in life is that failure is not the end of the world but a lesson that you have not done something right which is something that I've always motivated me to keep on going whenever something that I'm doing which should work is proving challenging to work out. It happened with my forex trading but I later got it right.

I once applied for a job with an oil company. I wasn't prepared that we would write an aptitude test. I performed abysmally in the test. I would love a chance to prove myself again that I can get that job.

What are some failed jobs you did that you would consider attempting again? I personally think there are a few sites I would like to try making again, and see if I can bring them to popularity. I have had other failed jobs, more so to do with not being into the job, or knowing enough. I also worked a lot of temp jobs over the years. For the most part, I would only go back to making some of the sites I failed on, I think there I can work with it.
I would love to own a clothing line again. I one owned the business but it was not successful. It is my dream business and I hope that I have the opportunity to give it a try again. I will surely do that.

There is no problem in trying another failed business but you need to meet with business consultant to put you through your weakness and problems then provide you way out. You can also research online and see solution to the problem.

I don't have a failed job that i would consider trying out again. I've only worked online on GPT sites and by taking surveys. I'm still working on GPT sites but i no longer work on survey sites and i would not consider working on survey sites again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds