Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🐞 Bug Facebook Login Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

veloman

Recognized member
Website
velo.chat
Hello!

You might already be aware, but I also know that Facebook/Meta can be a bit vague when it comes to errors. When I originally attempted to register with Facebook I was presented with the following error:
Feature Unavailable: Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app, since we are updating additional details for this app. Please try again later.
Personally, I gave up trying to add it to my website as there were too many hoops to jump through and it still didn't work!

Hopefully it's a simple fix though :)

I just tried it and it works for me. I've done an internal app test and it also said it's working.

Screenshot_137.png

Perhaps it was a coincidental hiccup? I don't know. :D Check your Connected Accounts and see if you can link Facebook now?

Hmmm. It's a strange one then. I thought maybe it would be the fact that I tried it on my mobile, but now I'm sitting down with a laptop it's kicking up the same problem. Nothing showing on my connected accounts either.

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 21.04.13.png

Nothing to worry about since the Google button works fine - it might just be an issue with my account rather then your app! :)

Hmmm. It's a strange one then. I thought maybe it would be the fact that I tried it on my mobile, but now I'm sitting down with a laptop it's kicking up the same problem. Nothing showing on my connected accounts either.

View attachment 1566

Nothing to worry about since the Google button works fine - it might just be an issue with my account rather then your app! :)
Maybe. I'll leave this thread open for a while and see if anyone runs in the same error. :)

I'll have a look at our third party integrations and see if anything is amiss :) In the meanwhile, if anyone else bumps into this issue please let us know!

I get the same issue when I just tried.
But, when I changed to my Astro Forum FB profile, it told me I need to use my other "real" profile. So it is communicating.
Then I change back to my normal FB profile (logged in) and I get the error again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds