Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Facebook Ads Vs. Google Ads

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Have you used Facebook ads and Google ads to market and promote your products, services, and business? What's your experience like? Which platform is better for conversion, and which platform gives you better results in terms of ad spending and effectiveness.

I haven't tried either, personally. We do have ads on Revillution through Google to help make a little extra for the hosting costs, but in terms of advertising the site itself through an ad. We haven't tried yet. I would think trying to advertise it through Facebook might be worth testing out to see how well it helps with traffic.. I think it'd be worth trying if you haven't already as Facebook is a pretty big platform with millions of users.

Have you used Facebook ads and Google ads to market and promote your products, services, and business? What's your experience like? Which platform is better for conversion, and which platform gives you better results in terms of ad spending and effectiveness.
I have not found any advertising where I am pitching total strangers worth the time and expense. I would rather meet people in a Forum or Community and get to know each other before I even think about pitching them on my offers.

Sadly, I have not been too successful in pitching my ideas through forums and other communities, I have made more profits by advertising on social sites and advertising networks.

If one can abide by all the rules that comes with running a Facebook ads, I must say that it is a better option for running ads.

Facebook Ads are TERRIBLE. Even if you set a cap on how much the ad can spend, it'll go over and charge you the difference so you have to be SO CAREFUL with the exact parameters you set for it. Also, also, because Facebook is a greedy [redacted], the reach of Facebook Ads has been trickling down smaller and smaller. The "free" posts (aka posts you make on a Facebook Page, no ads done) have SO LITTLE reach to people who have liked your post (I think the percent is somewhere like 10-35% of the people that like your page unless they specifically modify their news feed to put YOUR facebook page on the "top" priority)

Recently i used Facebook Ads and Google Ads for one of my clients to get additional traffics and queries ..... Facebook show 40+ clicks per day but in ad manager we show only reach very limited clicks and price was deduct per day ...... in Google get per day 20+ queries only but more than 10 converted to sale for client. So my experience is also bad with Facebook .... not delivering what they are showing at ad setup time while nice market was very interesting "Wildlife / Tiger Safari".

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor