Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Extreme Couponing worth it?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I've been thinking about starting to use coupons when I go to the store. I found that some people are able to clip so many coupons, that they can literally go to the store and only spend a few bucks for a ton of food and supplies. Has anyone learned to master this so you never have to pay for groceries ever again?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know how people make money by offering coupons. I am a consumer and I usually look for coupons when I am trying to buy something online.

Coupons are great, I don't know about if you can buy tons of food and groceries using coupons, I think for you to get to that level, it might take a while. Perhaps you need to watch out more for coupons when you shop.

I am still yet to understand the concept of coupons, can some please explain to me how it actually works? Is it like gift cards or is there a difference

Most people are not even aware that there are coupons that can help in reducing the price of the goods or services while still getting the same value. However, most businesses do not include coupon feature except they are doing a promo.

You can be able to gather so many 10% off coupons but a majority of the stores around here will not allow you to use more than one on a single purchase and this coupons expire too.

Coupon has a way of minimising the amount you spent on buying different stoves. It is good to make use of coupon if you want to buy a lot of things with limited budget. There are different websites that promote coupon. You just need to sign up with their newsletter in order to receive the latest coupon to use in the store.

I've been thinking about starting to use coupons when I go to the store. I found that some people are able to clip so many coupons, that they can literally go to the store and only spend a few bucks for a ton of food and supplies. Has anyone learned to master this so you never have to pay for groceries ever again?
I haven't really used coupons to make any purchases for the past 5 years and I don't really bother myself much about it because I can very easily afford most of the things that I need to buy.

personally, I don't really know if it is actually possible for one to make money offering coupon codes on online shopping platforms. If so, I would like to know how it works too. I have only been able to take advantage of some few coupon codes once in a while during shopping as I don't do shopping that much.

Well, coupons are a good way of saving money. However there is only so much that coupons can do, at the end of the day you still have to pay for your groceries. That is not to undermine the use of coupons.

I don't really stress myself of trying to go to offline stores and make use of coupon to purchase whatever thing I need but I always make use of them when I purchase something online.

I don't know how people make money by offering coupons. I am a consumer and I usually look for coupons when I am trying to buy something online.
Ever since I have been purchasing a lot of things online I have always made use of several coupons that I got online which try as much as they can to cut down the cost of the product.

I don't get why people are ashame of using coupon. There's nothing wrong with that. If you can't use it, just give it to someone who needs it

Well I think that coupons actually helps to save a lot and it is actually very good but then most people see it as a waste of time and they tend to look down on people who use it

There are various ways of getting coupons - you can get by being a regular customer of some businesses, others always look out for cash back deals or coupon deals online.
Some credit cards also have a lot of coupon deals attached.

Coupons are nice, but I'm not sure how much food and groceries you can get with them. To get to that stage, I believe you'll have to put in a lot of effort. When you go shopping, perhaps you should keep a closer eye out for coupons.

I am still yet to understand the concept of coupons, can some please explain to me how it actually works? Is it like gift cards or is there a difference
Coupons are tickets that can be used for financial discount when purchasing a product you can get them from manufacturer's websites, coupons.com, retail sites or apps e.t.c

For me I don't even have that time. I would just looks for ways to make money. I don't see the need for me to stress myself trying to gets more coupons just to buy things at a cheaper rate.

Using coupons to buy goods and product at the store is good but together many coupon at Once is impossible , because you can only acquire one or two coupon at a time when buying and sometimes , you won't get any at all,

don't know about if you can buy tons of food and groceries using coupons, I think for you to get to that level, it might take a while. Perhaps you need to watch out more for coupons when you shop.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds