Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info Expressing my gratitude!

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
So,

Don’t really know where to start. Almost 6 months ago I decided to start up Admin Junkies. Not knowing where it would lead us. Not knowing it would be a succes or another failed attempt.

Today I proudly look back at what we’ve accomplished. What kind and helpful community we’ve got. The amount of quality discussions we hold. The friendships I’ve made along the way. It never ceases to amaze me.

So, I can’t express my gratitude enough towards everyone for being here. For making all the work the Staff and I pour in. Exposing my soul into the forum. I never could have imagine what’ve got when I first started to create Admin Junkies.

So thank you all for the engagement and involvement you bring to the forum. I want to thank my Staff Team for excellent care and service.

With that in mind, I’ve got many things planned for our future, and we’re not going anywhere soon! You can be assured that you can count on us for staying here, helping other communities. Helping you get more knowledge. And I can’t wait to see what the future holds in store for us! :D

Thanks,
Cedric / Aerodynamic

I'm glad to be a part of a community that has so many quality members, content, and features! I am happy to serve Cedric as a staff member to help the community grow and help other communities grow along with it!

Great community here, i reckon aye.
Glad i even stumbled upon Admin-Junkies, coz i'd been Googling (+DDG & Brave) for board admin related information since December last year—😅–hardly ever found(*comprehensible) info/answers for what i'd been searching for, 😄 quite frustrating tbh.

Then out of the blue i found a poster on a xenforo thread mentioning a link to Admin-Junkies, which i almost disregarded-but fortunately clicked.

😂This place has all the info & answers i'd fruitlessly been seeking beforehand.
(and clearly offers much more, including, eg; epic af members)

Cheers Aerodynamic!
Blimmin legend mate!
😄👍

Well Done Congrats GIF by America's Got Talent

Congratulations, I hope it goes on to be very successful for you. One thing is certain, a new admin board was very much needed tbh.
Thank you! I’m glad to see that we keep gaining new faces frequently and we’ll keep doing what we enjoy. Posting new content, and promoting the site. :D

The truth is your forum is cozy. And you have worked hard to keep it very up to date on everything, it is worth accessing daily to implement a little of our time visiting it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest