Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Explore opportunities in online real estate?

Credits
Are you exploring opportunities in online real estate or virtual properties, such as buying and selling domain names, websites, or virtual real estate within online games or metaverse platforms? Share your experiences in this unique corner of online money-making. Discuss your strategies for identifying valuable virtual assets, engaging in online property transactions, and staying updated with emerging trends in virtual property markets.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been involved in buying virtual real estate through metaverse like The Sandbox, Decemtraland, etc. but by activities are limited and I have yet to profit from this venture. I have been involved in selling websites and I have made really good money from my websites.

A couple of years ago I was quite interested in decentraland and bought quite a few MANA tokens, but right now I'm not interested anymore and I don't think I would have used those tokens to buy virtual land since the metaverse is a bit forgotten, but I don't rule anything out either in the future.

I've not being into investing in buying and selling of domains or websites because I'm not too familiar with the business.

Cryptocurrencies can also be regarded as online virtual asesst right? I've invested good amount of money in cryptocurrency hoping to reap profits from it.

Are you exploring opportunities in online real estate or virtual properties, such as buying and selling domain names, websites, or virtual real estate within online games or metaverse platforms? Share your experiences in this unique corner of online money-making. Discuss your strategies for identifying valuable virtual assets, engaging in online property transactions, and staying updated with emerging trends in virtual property markets.
I have never explored the option of investing in any virtual real estate within online games or metaverse and it's because that's never occurred to me. But now that's been brought to my attention, it looks like I'm going to explore and see what options that I have available. Once they are good, I'm definitely going to invest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds