Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👋 Staff Exciting Opportunity: Join Our Service Team as an Intern!

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
Hi Everyone!

Hope you all are doing great! 😊

We are excited to announce an opportunity to join our Service Team where you would start as an intern! If you have a passion for creating engaging content, this could be your chance to shine and contribute to our community and many other communities.

Internship Details:
  • Duration: 3 Months
  • Role: Service Team Intern
  • Responsibilities: You'll be actively involved in content creation, collaboration, and the management of our content bundles.
During the internship period, we'll closely monitor your performance and activity. Successful interns may have the opportunity to join our staff as full-fledged Service Team Members.

Please apply only if you can:
  1. Complete at least 3 bundles per week.
  2. Participate in the community as a normal member would as well.
Application Process:
If you're interested in this internship opportunity, please reply to this topic with the following information:
  1. A brief introduction about yourself.
  2. Your passion for content creation.
  3. Any prior experience related to content development.
  4. Your availability during the internship period.
We look forward to seeing your applications and are excited to work with you on our content bundles! This is a fantastic chance to become an integral part of our community and showcase your skills.

Important Note: We do not allow our staff to be simultaneously involved with similar forums to Admin Junkies. Please ensure that your current or future commitments do not conflict with this policy.

4. Your availability during the internship period.

I would do this. I own 2 forums and 1 Facebook group and admin another Facebook group and a kajabi community. I also host several websites including one for my own construction business which I update as needed. I am a forum-junkie, and this has been my favorite form of online interaction since long before the rise of social media. As a result, I am a prolific writer, and can produce more than a 140 character tweet, lol. I visit a dozen forums on the daily, and already participate when I see a topic that interests me. The dark days of winter are upon us, and so I am online every evening, lol.

This answers all 4 questions.

I would do this. I own 2 forums and 1 Facebook group and admin another Facebook group and a kajabi community. I also host several websites including one for my own construction business which I update as needed. I am a forum-junkie, and this has been my favorite form of online interaction since long before the rise of social media. As a result, I am a prolific writer, and can produce more than a 140 character tweet, lol. I visit a dozen forums on the daily, and already participate when I see a topic that interests me. The dark days of winter are upon us, and so I am online every evening, lol.

This answers all 4 questions.
I’ll send you a private message today. :)

4. Your availability during the internship period
Hello!
1. My name is Kenny. I have been working especially as a writer and poster online for 5 years.

2. Content creation is indeed a hobby and deep passion I possess. Ever since I started my experience and expertise has improved till this very moment and so will it continue to be. From my own end, will put in my best to ensure a smooth sailing of the forum regarding engagements and services.

3. Like I said earlier, I started as a content creator in 2018. I have actively engaged in different forums (both paid and unpaid). I was an article writer on a certain platform its operation was suspended.

4. I am fully available to take on services requests and to participate actively in the forum discussions.

I hope to get a feedback from you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor