Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever read a book that made you cry?

Advertisement Placeholder
I cried while reading the Court of Thorns and Roses series at least twice. It was SO good though!! I don't typically cry during books, but this series I did, and another recent series made me cry as well. Before that no I don't have that much of an emotional connection with the book.

I think I did cry about a Harry Potter book as well back when I was younger though!

No, I don't remember reading any books which made me cry. I would say it's books of romance that's capable of doing that and I don't read such books. I read more of horror and sci-fi books.

I do not know anyone who actually cries while reading books, except for teenage girls reading Mills and Boons. Some books can certainly make you sad but words cannot make me cry.

I do not know anyone who actually cries while reading books, except for teenage girls reading Mills and Boons. Some books can certainly make you sad but words cannot make me cry.
I agree. If it's not a visual content, it's very rare for it to make anyone cry. Stories printed in books are not that too compelling to have someone reading them cry.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds