Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever have to fire someone?

Yeah, exactly! When it's crystal clear to me that whatever that you're doing working for me is to the disadvantage of my business, it's a sin to myself and my business to allow the person stay the next 1 minute within my business premises. Some workers are so wicked they have no human conscience.
Most employees do not take serious jobs that belongs to other people. They are lousy and report to work late without any good reason of doing so. Such people do not have the interest of the organization at heart..

Advertisement Placeholder
Most employees do not take serious jobs that belongs to other people. They are lousy and report to work late without any good reason of doing so. Such people do not have the interest of the organization at heart..

This is the reason why when it comes to employing anyone to work for me, I am going to make sure that the person shows a high level of commitment and dedication in doing the job he or she is being hired for because that is the only way you can expect high productivity from the person.

This is the reason why when it comes to employing anyone to work for me, I am going to make sure that the person shows a high level of commitment and dedication in doing the job he or she is being hired for because that is the only way you can expect high productivity from the person.
They might show you this level of commitment and dedication at first when they are employed but could change over time. Once anyone has deviated from his primary assignment such person should be shown way out..

They might show you this level of commitment and dedication at first when they are employed but could change over time. Once anyone has deviated from his primary assignment such person should be shown way out..

It is a very common thing for people to change over a period of time and it's the reason why I will always encourage monitoring and supervision of your workers. This is because that is the only way you can be able to find out they are still committed and dedicated to working for you, otherwise you are going to pay for neglecting to oversee whatever they are doing.

It is a very common thing for people to change over a period of time and it's the reason why I will always encourage monitoring and supervision of your workers. This is because that is the only way you can be able to find out they are still committed and dedicated to working for you, otherwise you are going to pay for neglecting to oversee whatever they are doing.
Many people are not there to help improve the services of the company, they are only working for selfish reasons and once they are getting what they wanted they begin to form some certain attitude..

Many people are not there to help improve the services of the company, they are only working for selfish reasons and once they are getting what they wanted they begin to form some certain attitude..

Most of the people work for betterment of their lives, not for the betterment of the company. But I think that this may be a wrong approach. When you work for the betterment of the company, you get noticed. In return, the company may promote you. This is how many employees avoid getting fired.

E

Every employee has roles to play in the working efficiency of the company he is employed and must try at all times to put in his best. Many employees are nonchalant because the business does not belong directly to them..

Employees should work like a family and co-operate with each other. This is also one of the great ways to secure the job and not get fired. In many organisations, each and every employee has to play a very important role. Unfortunately, many employees do not play the role and this is also why they get fired.

Most of the people work for betterment of their lives, not for the betterment of the company. But I think that this may be a wrong approach. When you work for the betterment of the company, you get noticed. In return, the company may promote you. This is how many employees avoid getting fired.
This is exactly what most people fail to understand when they are employed in any organization. They usually forgot that eyes are on them and people are watching every step they make. They should always behave right to avoid being fired..

Exactly! I always tell those whom I employed to work for me in my business of poultry and fish farming, I know they are working for me not because they love my business but because of the money they are being paid, I still expect them to be committed in doing their job because that's the only way my business can grow and keep being able to retain them.

I've not had the displeasure of firing someone in my business. I hired an employee to work for me and not with the intention of firing the person. I've seen how devastated employees look when they are sacked and I won't like to be the one who put them in this kind of pain.

I've not had the displeasure of firing someone in my business. I hired an employee to work for me and not with the intention of firing the person. I've seen how devastated employees look when they are sacked and I won't like to be the one who put them in this kind of pain.

Firing someone may be a really hard decision. In many cases, you may never want to do that. However, firing is different from laying off and this is what many employers had to do. When they are unwilling to fire someone, they lay off that particular employee.

Firing someone may be a really hard decision. In many cases, you may never want to do that. However, firing is different from laying off and this is what many employers had to do. When they are unwilling to fire someone, they lay off that particular employee.
It doesn't feel good because I have conscience too and I know how difficult it is to find good paying jobs now. I would prefer giving the person suspension without pay if his crime isn't too henious. Two weeks out without being paid will teach anyone a very good lesson.

What's the difference between firing someone and laying off someone? Personally, I think that they are the same thing because the end of everything is that they person will no longer have any job to do and be paid in the company. Firing may seem too harsh anyways, it's the only difference I see.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds