Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź”— Link Building Ever had worries while doing backlinking

Strategies for creating inbound links.

Timgab

Website
techtime.com.ng
Credits
Backlink building also helps site raise its authority. But the pitfalls of this strategy can be worrisome.

It is better to take quality over quantity in backlink building. Building unnecessary backlink/low quality link with expectations to help you elevate will rather bring the contrary of it.

Did you ever had any worries while building backlinks? What are your priorities in backlinks?

Content based backlinks always better than other links. No one want to get poor and low quality backlinks, actually this happen only if any one want to get 100 backlinks for $5.00 from fiverr or upwork :D .... I agree that quality over quantity is good link building practice.

I have always favored quality backlinks. The vast majority of my content ends up as a 10 google result, so I can say I am happy not spamming the world with links.

I haven't tried to do backlinking since 2011 and in those days it was three-way exchanges, and oddly enough, they worked! In fact, as I said in other posts, I made a couple hundred USD a month from the internet (via AdSense and Indeed ads).

Backlink building also helps site raise its authority. But the pitfalls of this strategy can be worrisome.

It is better to take quality over quantity in backlink building. Building unnecessary backlink/low quality link with expectations to help you elevate will rather bring the contrary of it.

Did you ever had any worries while building backlinks? What are your priorities in backlinks?

When I did backlinking, I was trying to get exchanges with decently high Google PR sites, but these days Google PR doesn't exist. Instead, you got metrics like Moz Rank, DA, DR, PA, TR etc..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor