Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Empirical knowledge in business

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneBiz

Addicted member
Credits
I have met many people with university studies, master's degrees in economics and finance, but, when it comes to entrepreneurship despite handling the theory, they seem "not to have wood for business" On the other hand, I know people who only have basic studies in elementary or secondary school, but for business they show great wisdom ... Is the knowledge, tools and wisdom necessary in business empirical? or can it be learned in books?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have met many people with university studies, master's degrees in economics and finance, but, when it comes to entrepreneurship despite handling the theory, they seem "not to have wood for business" On the other hand, I know people who only have basic studies in elementary or secondary school, but for business they show great wisdom ... Is the knowledge, tools and wisdom necessary in business empirical? or can it be learned in books?
Hello, I think there are people who were born to be employees and others to own their business, so it seems that the daring that is needed to undertake comes more from personality than from all the studies you can do

Knowledge is not all that matters in the world of entrepreneurship, u have to gain experience and be smart

Empirical knowledge about a business is very important before. We talk about it.

Sometimes it doesn't matter if you are well learned man to succeed in business. I know education plays a part to, to channel one's business course to greatness. I have seen a school drop out, that only attended primary school with inadequate education attained, but he's still making it out in business. Because that person have basic understanding, and business IQ to succeed in his career endeavor.

I believe in many opinions that studies are important, but nevertheless the desire and desire to start a business and succeed does not precede, I have relatives who are merchants and have come far without professional studies.

Business means you have to constantly change. Things are not set stone in business because people change. And you have to take that into consideration as well. I have noticed that a lot of times having proper knowledge is necessary. And if you don't know how to manage the business on some sort of bible. It does not work like that.

Theory can not replace practical. If you read books about something is not like practiced something. Business is not a what you can just jump into without adequate knowledge. Knowledge is about business is very important.

I think it can also be learned through books otherwise how can an entrepreneur learn the basic business terms. Of course they will make some research. However, having knowledge is not enough. You have to gain experience, able to make decisions and adaptable with changes.

Empirical or a posteriori knowledge is propositional knowledge obtained by experience or sensorial information. ... Forexample, "all things fall down" would be anempirical proposition about gravity that many of us believe we know; therefore we would regard it as an example of empirical knowledge.

Indeed, handling or doing business is not always about what is taught in the classroom, not saying it isn't important. One has to have the experience and knowledge from being in real life business situations to complement the one that has been learned in the classroom.

Empirical knowledge, empirical evidence, also known as sense experience, is the knowledge or source of knowledge acquired by means of the senses, particularly by observation and experimentation. That all our knowledge begins with experience there can be no doubt...

Empirical knowledge is very important in a business, because sometimes when running a business without been knowledgeable about the business the business can progress well, so empirical knowledge is very important in business,

The issue is that most higher institutions trains business students to be employees rather than owing a business or being enterprenuers. This is why immediately most students graduates from the school, their next libe of thought is to pick their certificate and look for work, none is thinking how to start their business.

Empirical knowledge is just the theotical knowledge but you have to also have practical knowledge on the business to enable you to be very successful in the business. Both knowledge are important to be a successful business man.

It all boils down to different minsdet people have. Most people who bagged different degrees in the courses you mentioned were only interested in getting good grades in order to graduate fast, that is why they don't seem to have any clue on how to succeed in business.

knowledge gained from experience rather than from innate ideas or deductive reasoning. 2. in the sciences, knowledge gained from experiment and observation rather than from theory.

You may have heard that a drug called atenolol slows down the heart and lowers blood pressure. Arguing about this, you think that this medicine may be able to reduce the risk of heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds