Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Email list can be used for website monetization.

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
Every person who have mobile phone surety will have email address. This is such a huge perspective to enhance your content by sending emails to the email list. Now a days the business is enhancing by sending the content or product list to others through email addresses these messages are called commercial messages. Users gets this email which leads them to visit the website. This is turns into huge traffic on the website.
Which can be good for demonetisation of website.
What you think about it please your experience

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think using email to drive In traffic to your website is very effective has website owners and bloggers prefer to promote their site through social media platforms and YouTube.

Every person who have mobile phone surety will have email address. This is such a huge perspective to enhance your content by sending emails to the email list. Now a days the business is enhancing by sending the content or product list to others through email addresses these messages are called commercial messages. Users gets this email which leads them to visit the website. This is turns into huge traffic on the website.
The fact is people always check their email for informations , however , they do not spend much time on their email ,thus may not have time to read your email.

Secondly , once an email do not have you in it's contact , you email can be flagged spam ,and sent to spam folder which may make the promotion fruitless ,because not everyone gets to read the spam emails

The way this works best is to actually get followers who are interested in what you offer.

People hardly read emails, prefering social media, so your email must be really good for them to anticipate it and open it.

These days, anyone who has a presence on the internet, even just for using facebook, has an email. In that sense sense a lot of people have email. Imagine the reach you can have by sending marketing emails. However, the trust is most of the marketing emails are automatically sent to junk folder and the receiver never open the email. Another problem about email marketing is you need an email list. It is really difficult to build an email list.

Yes if you have effective means of mail list, you can use that to monitize your blog or website. However, there are some email list that can not be used to monitize a website because it won't convert. If it's the mail owner that submitted the mail on blog themselves, then that is good enough.

I don't think using email to drive In traffic to your website is very effective has website owners and bloggers prefer to promote their site through social media platforms and YouTube.
You spent a lot of time and money building your email list and making sure it is up to date. Now it is time to make that list pay for itself. If you sell products or services, it is easy to see how monetizing an email list would work. You can simply take that list and use it to promote the products and services you already have for sale. But what if you have an email list and no product or service to promote? What if you have a blog and a list of subscribers? How do you turn that potentially valuable information into actual cash?

I had used email marketing when there was on social media yet. That was the time when our office website was new. It is not easy to gather email addresses but we persevered just to get hits on our website. But in this age of social media most people are in social media and most of the alien emails go straight to the spam folder. I know of so many who do not mind the spam folder which means your email marketing will not be that effective anymore.

People didn't see their emails much now a days as email ids are attached to every social media platforms and they get notification emails from there too. So, this method is not much worthy.

I don't think Email will do much job especially since most mail of that nature go the spam folder. Also getting a reasonable email list and maintaining them can be time consuming in relation to the gains from it. Blogging still remain the best bet for this kind of things.

In present times, people doesn't take any special view to their Gmail messages as Gmail is also attached to other social media platforms. So,they usually ignores the emal

I'v heard of this email listing several times but what I do have in mind is, if any message pop up from my phone through my mail, and I haven't signed in or engage in the web b4 sending a notifications I don't usually check them, I still wonder how that's works anyway

advertising through emails can be efficace sometimes and worth it, but remember that some users might block your emails which makes them really useless, also google might consider them as spam and will send them directly to the spam section which means receivers won't be able to see them

You can get email addresses through two means, firstly through people that visited your website or blog and subscribed to join your email list. These people you send them notifications whenever you upload new content to your page.

The second means is by buying email list from platforms that deals on that and send them notifications to visit your page, which can help increase your page traffic.

In both cases, always try not to stamped them by clogging their mail boxes with mails, else they might unsubscribe or block you from sending them mails.

It is being said that money is in the list. Email list the backbone of email marketing. And email marketing is the one of the cost effective method of marketing on the internet. It's helps the internet entrepreneur to have full control of the traffic the generate to offer. Email list is the top asset for product creators and Affiliate makreters.

You cannot directly monetize your website through email list. However, you can use email list to send newsletter and drive traffic to your so that you can earn revenue or generate sales. You can also send affiliate products through emails and earn commission.

I don't think that this method of sending advertisement through emails will work as a lot of people doesn't even bother to see their email inboxes because emails are attached to many social media platforms and people knows they will get those notification of Advertisement. So they usually ignores to see it

Email marketing is one of the best way to promote products and services. But nowadays, people don't use email may like before. Social media marketing as taken it from email marketing. And social media is easier than email list for people don't open there email to see new messages like before

Yes, l agree with you.
Now that is another easiest way most websites do use to get organic traffic to their websites. And that is one of the reasons why they also do require us to drop an email whenever we want to create an account on most sites.

Actually email marketing is very effective for generating traffic to your website. Firstly you need to create email lists. It’s very easy to create an email list since you own a blog or site. Lead magnet is the process of providing links to ebooks,video and a lot more in exchange for email addresses. The accumulated emails will sum up your email list. However this is best used for email promotions

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds