Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Email list can be used for website monetization.

These days, anyone who has a presence on the internet, even just for using facebook, has an email. In that sense sense a lot of people have email. Imagine the reach you can have by sending marketing emails. However, the trust is most of the marketing emails are automatically sent to junk folder and the receiver never open the email. Another problem about email marketing is you need an email list. It is really difficult to build an email list.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have this mindset that email marketing list is not an effective means of getting traffic to your website because most people can respond well to email advert. I don't really know how right I am about this my thought.

yes I've heard of it, that email list can help in monetizing your website but I have not really know how it works because I have never tried it as well but if it was that will be okay.

I think email list on its own should have its own different campaign from the others. Email marketing is mostly for old customers as not all customers would have given you their mails.

Every person who have mobile phone surety will have email address. This is such a huge perspective to enhance your content by sending emails to the email list. Now a days the business is enhancing by sending the content or product list to others through email addresses these messages are called commercial messages. Users gets this email which leads them to visit the website. This is turns into huge traffic on the website.
Which can be good for demonetisation of website.
What you think about it please your experience
True. Although converting email list to financial gain from a website can be tricky sometimes. But with proper planning and controlled email distribution, you can get worthy leads.

Honestly I do not know the connection of an email list to a website when it comes to the issue of monetization. Maybe you should explain the more about what you mean there.

I was recently having a conversation with someone and the person made me understand that email sometimes were being used by marketers to promote a platform or business.

Every person who have mobile phone surety will have email address. This is such a huge perspective to enhance your content by sending emails to the email list. Now a days the business is enhancing by sending the content or product list to others through email addresses these messages are called commercial messages. Users gets this email which leads them to visit the website. This is turns into huge traffic on the website.
Which can be good for demonetisation of website.
What you think about it please your experience
When it comes to sending messages to an email am not that type that do read mails most especially is not from my bank or my platform wallet so sending emails to someone like me is a waste of time I guess.

You can use email for promoting marketing online, by sending bulk mails to your subscribers. But I've not seen before where you gain traffic to your website using email list.

Having an email list is really necessary for marketting. It is such an easy way to advertise your products by just reaching your potential customers through email. You can easily create an email list from the people who subscribe to your website using their emails.

Well, you would need a really good list of active email addresses in order to monetize your website through emails. Please note that not everyone would like to share their email addresses with you and it might actually be a violation of privacy if you spam people by collecting email addresses. So make sure the person who is giving you email address has consented to receiving emails.

If you have a big email list and f your list is build from the people who are genuinely interested on your products and services, I think you can make money from your list

In order to use an email list to make money, you need a list that is developed from the people who voluntarily subscribed. voluntary subscription means they subscribed because they were interested in your products.

It is good for monetization for the fact that an email marketing strategy is a set of procedures that a marketer identifies and follows to achieve desired marketing goals with email advertising. This plan of action gives the businesses a direct channel of communication with prospects and customers for brand promotion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds