Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Earning online as an app developer/salesman

Credits
If you've ventured into app development or software sales online as a means of generating income, please describe your journey in developing and marketing digital products. Discuss your strategies for identifying market needs, creating valuable software, and effectively reaching your target audience. Share your experiences, including the challenges and successes you've encountered.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not stepped into this venture because I do not have skills to develop apps. However, I have marketed apps for clients and based on my experience, I think there is a lot of money to be made. By spending $% per day on marketing, I was helping my client to make $20 per day.

I've never earned money online as an application development because I don't have any knowledge on programing and app building. I've tried to learn but it's difficult for me to understand the process. I've worked as an onion sale's person in one of the company's I've been employed in. If you're selling more, there's more commission in it for you.

Unfortunately, I haven't got any knowledge on how to build applications of any kind. It's not a field that I have explored. I couldn't get into programming years ago when I gave it a try and I'm not sure if I would be able to do it again now. It's a ship that's left me years ago with no signs of coming back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds