Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Don't most sites rank anyway?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to SEO, I feel as if any new site I make, it already ranks within google and any other search engine fairly fast. I think Google uses crawlers that collect new site data pretty fast. Now, it really comes down to making content that would also rank in Google, to in turn increase my chances of growing my site and gaining that needed traffic.

With that being said, do most sites rank within google soon after they're made?

Advertisement Placeholder
No site can rank on goggle immediately they are made unless they post quality content that meets the criteria of search engine. And if it's local service website. It still need local SEO to get it ranked on search engine

Let's take for example a new site about travel. There are more than a thousand sites for that niche so a new site will rank but maybe in page 10 of the search result and maybe even lower. If your site's link land on page 1 of the search results then you have a chance to get free traffic. But if you site will not rank that high then most likely it will just stagnate. That is the reason why website owners are conscious with SEO because that is one means of getting the site's link on page 1 of the search engine result.

When it comes to SEO, I feel as if any new site I make, it already ranks within google and any other search engine fairly fast. I think Google uses crawlers that collect new site data pretty fast. Now, it really comes down to making content that would also rank in Google, to in turn increase my chances of growing my site and gaining that needed traffic.

Sites ranks in Google search engine based on the relevance of their content and keywords. An old site with poor quality contents and keywords can rank lower than a new site. Quality , Bid and relevance are important to rank in search engines .

If you create a site on the old domain, google will pick up your site pretty fast. However, if your domain is recently registered, it might take a while for your site to appear on google. Website ranking also depends on keywords usage, search terms, etc.

If all of them were ranking, it would make no sense, that's where spending effort shines, websites can't have the same results, so whoever spends more effort and plays smart wins the competition and ranks better than the others

The answer is pretty NO, because most new sites usually under go "Sandbox" effects which sometimes last up to six months depending on the niche.

Sandbox is when your website is still in incubation period on Google search before it get traction in terms of traffic.

All sites are ranked anyway, however, what is the point of ranking on 100th position (10th page) when most of the searchers do not go beyond 5th page or 50th position. Ranking means trying to appear on top 3 pages.

I think that it takes a lot of time and effort to be able to rank in google after you make a site. First of all you have to have a lot of traffic that is coming to your site and your site needs to be a good one that is able to be of benefit to people. At the end of the day this is what is going to drive people into your site so that they can try it out and this is what will give you your ranking on google as well.

No site can rank on goggle immediately they are made unless they post quality content that meets the criteria of search engine. And if it's local service website. It still need local SEO to get it ranked on search engine
Exactly .You don't get ranking on a platter of gold just by creating awebsite .Works must be put into it given that we have a thousand and one blogs/websites opening on daily basis.
God content ,SEO, good backlinks also helps though some people think it doesn't any more I believe it stil does .

Exactly .You don't get ranking on a platter of gold just by creating awebsite .Works must be put into it given that we have a thousand and one blogs/websites opening on daily basis.
God content ,SEO, good backlinks also helps though some people think it doesn't any more I believe it stil does .
There really are a number of new blogs that are opening on a daily basis and especially with people now working from home and many more that are becoming more tech savvy and trying to create their own websites to start their own businesses during this time, it is very hard to be able to get that high ranking on google and you really have to work your way to that point.

All sites are ranked anyway, however, what is the point of ranking on 100th position (10th page) when most of the searchers do not go beyond 5th page or 50th position. Ranking means trying to appear on top 3 pages.
That's true. Unless you ping your site, search engines might take upto 6 months to index your site, but your sites will be surely be ranked on search engines. However, when we talk about site ranking what we are trying to say is rank in the first three pages so that you get traffic from search engines. If your site appears on the 10th, 20th page, search traffic is zero.

If you create a site on the old domain, google will pick up your site pretty fast. However, if your domain is recently registered, it might take a while for your site to appear on google. Website ranking also depends on keywords usage, search terms, etc.
Thank you for explaining this in simple words. From what you say, ranking also depends on domain age. Now I understand why webmaster recommend on buying old domains. What about website age?

Nah.... Site are not ranked immediately way, it is through consistent and lots of traffic that's as been generated or visted the site at the long run. But if you want your site to be ranked soon. It will depend on the present information needed in the world right now

Immediately that

Websites can be ranked right away but it's going to be of no use to you if you are ranked below the page, people might never go to those pages to check... So how does it benefit you?

Most times people don't go beyond the first three to four pages...

So... If you are going to ranked at the Top then you'll consistently work towards it. It won't happen overnight.

Show me a site of yours that you made and I shall check the rank and trust factor for myself , it's impossible for anyone get instant good ranking or "fast" that is , it's a task that requires planning from the day the website has been made since optimising the layout of the website , its design and removing potential.violations is also a critical role , so i'm skeptical About you hosting a website.on your own and ranking it good in a short period, and yeah all sites rank of course just all.variables initialize after they are made , doesn't mean the rank is good

based on the topic and keywords on the title and content body, you site can appear on search engines, however, what is the point of appearing on the 100th page. Most of the people do no go past 10th page.

The main idea behind of ranking on the search engine is to appear on the top pages. If you rank on the top pages, you have higher chances of getting search traffic. Search traffic is a regular traffic that helps in sales and revenue generation

Well all website rank in Google search but the most important thing is ranking in the first two or three pages of a Google search as these are the pages that most people actually click in terms of their search results.

That's correct. There is no point in appearing on the 50th page as no one will go beyond 5th or no lower than 10th page. Ranking means appearing on the first few pages

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds