Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Domains for Sale - CHEAP!! ($4)

Collin

Recognized member
Website
www.andersonhs.com
Credits
I have some domains for sale! Let me know if any of these interest you!

InfuzedMediaTV.com - 6/24/2014
MyPCForce.com - 9/12/2014
DealWoof.com - 11/17/2014 SOLD
AnswerKube.com - 12/27/2014 SOLD
Stepromote.com - 2/2/2015 (Newly registered! - Includes 2 months hosting - $20)
WMMNow.com - 2/3/2015 (Newly registered! Only $4!)

Want multiple domains? I'm willing to give a discount and negotiate with you! ;)

Background on the domains:
InfuzedMediaTV.com - Was the first domain I purchased. Created a YouTube channel, which is why I bought the domain, but the channel wasn't as popular since I didn't focus on one area/category.

MyPCForce.com - Was a forum designed to help people with computer issues, but it didn't really go anywhere, and I was tired of managing it.

DealWoof.com - This one was tough. I tried making a deals forum, but I couldn't find many sources of deals anywhere that weren't just local, and the forum wasn't really going anywhere, so I shut down the board.

AnswerKube.com - Used a free Q&A software and answered any kinds of questions people may have. Again, this didn't really go anywhere because I never promoted it, so I put this domain up for sale too.

Stepromote.com - This domain sounded really catchy, and I had the slogan "Stepping up website promotion" in mind, so I bought it, along with 3 months of hosting. I was getting too tired of trying to set up the board and its forums, so I put the last 2 1/2 months of hosting as well as the domain up for sale. I just had too much school work to do, and wasn't up to trying to find more staff for my other websites to focus on this one.

WMMNow.com - I'm sure no one is going to buy this one, but I'll tell about it anyway. I wanted to start up a website like wheresgeorge.com where you can track where your US Dollars are by tracking the ID on the bill itself, but I spent way too much time trying to code the website that I gave up on it. I might even sell this one for $2 if anyone's interested.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
InfuzedMediaTV.com, MyPCForce.com, and WMMNow.com are only $4!

Stepromote.com is newly registered, has been added to the list, and is only $20! (Includes 2 1/2 months hosting!)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds