Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your business use packing slips?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Packing slips are used by business that tend to create packages and deliver such kind of packages to their customer. This could be anything including food items as well. So, do you create packaging slips for your customers?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've patronized many businesses which are making use of packaging slips. It have details about whatever the customers have purchased. I'm not using packaging slips for now but I plan to start using it later.

I've patronized many businesses which are making use of packaging slips. It have details about whatever the customers have purchased. I'm not using packaging slips for now but I plan to start using it later.

In many cases, many businesses never create a packing slip separately. They just create a copy of receipt and use it as a packing slip. One such case is with the restaurants that offer food bags to customer and attach packing slips to those bags.

In many cases, many businesses never create a packing slip separately. They just create a copy of receipt and use it as a packing slip. One such case is with the restaurants that offer food bags to customer and attach packing slips to those bags.
Yes, some businesses may decide to do things that way and it can serve the same purpose. There is no need for them to be wasting resources in creating another packing slip when the sales receipts can be used.

Yes, some businesses may decide to do things that way and it can serve the same purpose. There is no need for them to be wasting resources in creating another packing slip when the sales receipts can be used.

In many cases, packing slips are used alternatively by many businesses. I think that packing slips may not utilise many resources in case if you are using a single piece of paper to create packing slips. What do you think?

There is nothing like packing slip in my business of poultry and fish farming. The only thing I do after my product have been processed to be delivered to my customer is to make sure that everything is wrapped and sealed in a way that nobody is going to know what is inside until the customer who paid for it decides to open it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds