Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does you allow your employees to vape?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When I worked at that call center I've mentioned a few times, we were allowed to take breaks to smoke or vape. Of course it had to be done outside, but I think some people even brought the vapes in and hid it well. Since vape smoke is different than cigarettes, it's easier to hide. With that being said, do you allow people to vape? I'm sure during their breaks and outside, but have you ever caught someone vaping indoors?

Advertisement Placeholder
Vaping is not very common here, it is a luxury only affluent people, especially young people who have rich parents vape. Vaping is not common in the workplace. Therefore, I never have seen my workers vaping. I do n ot have any policy against vaping but I do not allow cigarettes in the workplace, therefore, I might not also allow vaping.

You can vape in your house, a bus if it's allowed, walking down the road or any other place of your choice but not in my workplace. It's against by work ethics and the same thing goes for smoking too. There are conveniences for smoking, if you have need for it, you should make use of such places but not in my office.

Smoking is something that I don't recommend for anybody and it is something that is highly prohibited at my workplace because I know the health challenges smoking causes to anyone who is doing it and also even those who are around where someone usually smoke often.
Yes, you're right! Giving a modern name to smoking (vaping) doesn't make it cool. It's still harmful for the smoker and the people around them. Besides health issues, smoking at the workplace seems so unprofessional. It shouldn't be allowed.

Vaping here in Britain is very popular, you do still get people that don't vape but for the most part, you do see a lot of people doing it. I believe employers do allow it but it has to be done at a break time and outside so that it doesn't affect others who do not want to be around it.

I think anything like that should always be done outside to some extent especially if it is a public place, you do get places where they do it inside though but because it's a vape, nothing gets done about it and it gets ignored.

Here in my country, for a while, vaping became popular, but now I don't see almost anyone vaping, either at work or on the street, in all the jobs I've been in, there has always been a time to smoke or vape, if you want to do it, it can be at lunchtime, in short arranged breaks or others, there is no problem, but in my country smoking is generally prohibited in buildings and closed areas, so you would have to go outside in case you found in a building or establishment.

Here in my country, for a while, vaping became popular, but now I don't see almost anyone vaping, either at work or on the street, in all the jobs I've been in, there has always been a time to smoke or vape, if you want to do it, it can be at lunchtime, in short arranged breaks or others, there is no problem, but in my country smoking is generally prohibited in buildings and closed areas, so you would have to go outside in case you found in a building or establishment.

In our country, we have been witnessing many shops that have been selling vape products. This also includes shops that exclusively sell vape product. This means no other product is available in there. They sell vape flavours, and other equipment that are used by vape users. However, as far as employees using vapes is considered, they may not be allowed to use a vape until or unless permission is granted to them.

Yes, you're right! Giving a modern name to smoking (vaping) doesn't make it cool. It's still harmful for the smoker and the people around them. Besides health issues, smoking at the workplace seems so unprofessional. It shouldn't be allowed.

It is definitely unprofessional for a staff to be smoking in the workplace because if I am a customer and I happened to meet a worker who is smoking on duty, I will simply turn and leave that work premises immediately. I will never have any business to do with them again.

When I worked at that call center I've mentioned a few times, we were allowed to take breaks to smoke or vape. Of course it had to be done outside, but I think some people even brought the vapes in and hid it well. Since vape smoke is different than cigarettes, it's easier to hide. With that being said, do you allow people to vape? I'm sure during their breaks and outside, but have you ever caught someone vaping indoors?

Smoking is out of bounds in my office. I don't like it and I don't support it because often times, some people will begin to misbehave once they have smoked and that is something that I won't want to see happen in my office at all.

Smoking is out of bounds in my office. I don't like it and I don't support it because often times, some people will begin to misbehave once they have smoked and that is something that I won't want to see happen in my office at all.

Health wise, smoking is bad and that's something no one should force on any other person. I won't ask someone who likes to smoke to never smoke. If he wants to kill his lungs and heart, he's welcome to be my guest but he's not allow to pop smoke and sick it on others at work.

Health wise, smoking is bad and that's something no one should force on any other person. I won't ask someone who likes to smoke to never smoke. If he wants to kill his lungs and heart, he's welcome to be my guest but he's not allow to pop smoke and sick it on others at work.

Smoking cigarettes and using vape both of them are quite unhealthy. Many people think that vape is healthy as compared to smoking cigarette, but this is not the case. Having said that, vaping and smoking in the workplace is something many businesses may not allow inside the premises.

Smoking cigarettes and using vape both of them are quite unhealthy. Many people think that vape is healthy as compared to smoking cigarette, but this is not the case. Having said that, vaping and smoking in the workplace is something many businesses may not allow inside the premises.

Smoking cigarettes, vaping and using Cannabis are all unhealthy practices. Any of my worker who is interested in living that kind of life is always welcome to do it outside my work premises. I will never have a reason to interfere with how they want to live their lives but as long as it's within my business promises, those products are completely banned without any consideration.

Smoking cigarettes, vaping and using Cannabis are all unhealthy practices. Any of my worker who is interested in living that kind of life is always welcome to do it outside my work premises. I will never have a reason to interfere with how they want to live their lives but as long as it's within my business promises, those products are completely banned without any consideration.

I really hate cigarettes and smoke released by vape and cigarettes. There is absolutely no way I would allow people to smoke a cigarette at my business place at all. People should respect this under all circumstances. If they cannot respect this, then they should NOT be present at my place.

I really hate cigarettes and smoke released by vape and cigarettes. There is absolutely no way I would allow people to smoke a cigarette at my business place at all. People should respect this under all circumstances. If they cannot respect this, then they should NOT be present at my place.

The smell of cigarettes turns my stomach. I can't stand it being anywhere near those who are smoking cigarettes. I can even endure the smell of Cannabis but never that of cigarettes. My father used to make use of Cannabis and it's how I got used to it from a young age.

Everyone isn't a smoker, this is why smoking should never be allowed in a workplace. It's unless the company is a cigarette company, they may have a logic to support smoking at work since it's what they are producing. I'm not sure if this is allowed in tobacco companies.

Everyone isn't a smoker, this is why smoking should never be allowed in a workplace. It's unless the company is a cigarette company, they may have a logic to support smoking at work since it's what they are producing. I'm not sure if this is allowed in tobacco companies.

Cancer is real and this is the reason why I will never consider allowing any of my employees to smoke weed or cigarette in my work premises. I know how detrimental it is to someone's health to be smoking, if smoking is the only problem that any of my employees have, they are welcome to resign from a job and go home and start working for the rest of their lives.

Cancer is real and this is the reason why I will never consider allowing any of my employees to smoke weed or cigarette in my work premises. I know how detrimental it is to someone's health to be smoking, if smoking is the only problem that any of my employees have, they are welcome to resign from a job and go home and start working for the rest of their lives.

Cancer is caused when people are exposed to cigarette smoke regularly. The sad reality is the fact that people who are exposed to cigarette smoke are vulnerable to cancer because they are getting exposed to smoke in a direct manner which is release when you lit a cigarette. I have heard that this is much more dangerous. This is also called secondhand smoking.

Cancer is caused when people are exposed to cigarette smoke regularly. The sad reality is the fact that people who are exposed to cigarette smoke are vulnerable to cancer because they are getting exposed to smoke in a direct manner which is release when you lit a cigarette. I have heard that this is much more dangerous. This is also called secondhand smoking.

The person who is inhaling the smokes of another person who smokes the cigarette proper is suffering more damage than the smoker. This have been proven scientifically and it's why I can never stay a person who smokes.

The person who is inhaling the smokes of another person who smokes the cigarette proper is suffering more damage than the smoker. This have been proven scientifically and it's why I can never stay a person who smokes.

I will never work in a place where people smoke. I have always been allergic to smoke cigarette, despite the fact that there was a time when I also used to smoke. I quit smoking a long time ago and now I hate cigarettes and the kind of toxic fumes cigarettes release. There are many people who take smoke break in many workplaces and this is quite common.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds