Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does you allow your employees to vape?

Cancer is caused when people are exposed to cigarette smoke regularly. The sad reality is the fact that people who are exposed to cigarette smoke are vulnerable to cancer because they are getting exposed to smoke in a direct manner which is release when you lit a cigarette. I have heard that this is much more dangerous. This is also called secondhand smoking.

The person who is inhaling the smokes of another person who smokes the cigarette proper is suffering more damage than the smoker. This have been proven scientifically and it's why I can never stay a person who smokes.

Yeah, it's called passive smoking. It's exactly what @Ja sa bong mentioned.

You're putting yourself in more harm when you're smoking passively. The person that you're close to that's making you to smoke passively doesn't experience the level of harm that you're going through.

Advertisement Placeholder

You're putting yourself in more harm when you're smoking passively. The person that you're close to that's making you to smoke passively doesn't experience the level of harm that you're going through.

Yes, it's better to smoke than to passive smoke. All the oxygen in the place where you're passive smoking is all gone. The only thing you're inhaling is carbon dioxide and this is very harmful to your health.

Yes, it's better to smoke than to passive smoke. All the oxygen in the place where you're passive smoking is all gone. The only thing you're inhaling is carbon dioxide and this is very harmful to your health.

I was in a bar last night where I went to watch my club Manchester United play Burnley in the English Premier League. There was a guy who came in and started smoking there, I couldn't stand it because I hate cigarettes. I had to call the manager to stop him from smoking or walk him out of the bar. He choose to leave the bar rather than stop smoking.

There are many places where you will always find people who keep smoking cigarettes. In such kind of places, the environment could be really toxic because when you get exposed to such kind of environment, your health may get damaged even if you do not smoke.

I was in a bar last night where I went to watch my club Manchester United play Burnley in the English Premier League. There was a guy who came in and started smoking there, I couldn't stand it because I hate cigarettes. I had to call the manager to stop him from smoking or walk him out of the bar. He choose to leave the bar rather than stop smoking.

There are some public pubs which allow for person's who smoke to do their business. Was there any sign of "No Smoking" in the bar where you went to watch the football match? If there was, no one should be allowed in there to smoke.

There are many places where you will always find people who keep smoking cigarettes. In such kind of places, the environment could be really toxic because when you get exposed to such kind of environment, your health may get damaged even if you do not smoke.

Personally, I don't have any business with going to any of this kind place because I know it's something that will always cause a very serious problem for me when it comes to damaging my health. I find it very difficult to breathe very well wherever there is cigarette smoke that is messing up the whole oxygen that is within the environment.

Personally, I think allowing vaping at work can be a tricky topic to navigate. On one hand, you want to respect your employees' choices and provide a comfortable environment. But on the flip side, you gotta consider the health and preferences of everyone in the workplace.
As for my take, I reckon it all boils down to balance and respect. If your workplace vibe is chill and everyone's cool with it, why not? But if it's gonna cause tension or discomfort for some folks, then it might be best to keep it outside the office walls.
Now, speaking of vibes, I gotta say, hitting up a vape shop is always an experience. The flavors, the setups, the whole shebang – it's like a candy store for grown-ups! But when it comes to the workplace, it's all about finding that sweet spot where everyone feels at ease.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't have any business with going to any of this kind place because I know it's something that will always cause a very serious problem for me when it comes to damaging my health. I find it very difficult to breathe very well wherever there is cigarette smoke that is messing up the whole oxygen that is within the environment.

This is why most businesses should not allow vaping to be smoked in their office. It is always not always ending well at all for most of them because it can make most customers won't want to return back to the place again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds