Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does work ever drag for you?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to your work, does it ever drag? As in, does it feel like it takes forever to get something done? Does the work day drag on?

I don't usually feel this way, because if I feel like things are slowing down, I just take a break, and come back to it later with a level head. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to feel this way when I am tired of working. That was only when I was in paid employment. As a business person, work has never felt like it is dragging for me. I am always in high spirits. I get tired normally but it doesn't drag.

I enjoy my work, I like working. I work not only for money but also to be happy. When I am occupied with my work I am happy. Therefore, I don't get bored while working.

When it comes to your work, does it ever drag? As in, does it feel like it takes forever to get something done? Does the work day drag on?

I don't usually feel this way, because if I feel like things are slowing down, I just take a break, and come back to it later with a level head. What about you?

This is actually one of the reason why I decided to quit the job that I was doing some years ago and started my own business of poultry farming and fish farming. This is because it gave me more time for me to be committed in my own financial growth.

Actually sometimes things happened in such manners.

sometimes you will just felt so tired of what you are doing most especially something that it should be done in an hour but it will takes you more than 5 hours to get it done.

Actually sometimes things happened in such manners.

sometimes you will just felt so tired of what you are doing most especially something that it should be done in an hour but it will takes you more than 5 hours to get it done.

This is part of the reason why it is always stressed and advised for people to not overwork themselves no matter the reason that they have because it is going to affect their mental and physical health on the long run.

Yes, sometimes my work drags for me. Sometimes i feel like it's taking me forever to get my work done especially when i have network issues which slows down my work. When this happens, i usually take the day off.

I can relate with this experience. And this is especially when you have so many work tasks to perform online. That's why as an online worker, you should not depend have a mifi. I rarely experience poor network with a mifi.
Yes, sometimes my work drags for me. Sometimes i feel like it's taking me forever to get my work done especially when i have network issues which slows down my work. When this happens, i usually take the day off.

I don't force myself to do something. When I am working and I feel tired, I usually take a break to come back to it later. But occasionally, I don't stop working, even if I'm tired, untill I reach my targeted goals.

No. I normally take break to settle down and re- strategize on how I will go about my work. It is not giving me satisfied output so it is dragging me down. I need something to motivate me.

I can relate with this experience. And this is especially when you have so many work tasks to perform online. That's why as an online worker, you should not depend have a mifi. I rarely experience poor network with a mifi.
Thank you for the advice. I've never thought of having a mifi. I struggle with poor network most of the time and it makes my work frustrating. I would consider getting a mifi. Does it cost a lot?

This is part of the reason why it is always stressed and advised for people to not overwork themselves no matter the reason that they have because it is going to affect their mental and physical health on the long run.
sometimes you have no option than to overwork yourself especially when you have to meet a target. Sometimes I also feel that way but I also take a break in order not to be down mentally.

There are days when I really don't feel like working. Those days I am always physically tired. What I do is to sleep a little and by the time I wake up, I am fired up again to start working.

There are days when I really don't feel like working. Those days I am always physically tired. What I do is to sleep a little and by the time I wake up, I am fired up again to start working.

It is just like something that happened to me yesterday because I felt very tired from my soul when I tried to work. I had to suspend everything that I wanted to do and take very good care of myself with getting a good rest.

I don't do that. Once I decide to work on a platform, I always make sure that I finish the work immediately I start. If I don't finish it, I will not leave it. I am very good at that.

I don't do that. Once I decide to work on a platform, I always make sure that I finish the work immediately I start. If I don't finish it, I will not leave it. I am very good at that.
I am feeling the same way right now because I had undertaken some offline activities that caused me to stress myself. And you know online work is more of mental work and it doesn't work with a tired body.

It can, yes. Sometimes we have little to do at the office and I have to find ways to be productive. When it comes to my work from home, it can be a pain when I just don't have the motivation but things need to get done.

I actually love this approach. It is something I try to do too. Once I am on a platform, I try to complete the tasks there. But something, it gets boring along the way. I still try though. It is always harder to come back after you have left.

I am feeling the same way right now because I had undertaken some offline activities that caused me to stress myself. And you know online work is more of mental work and it doesn't work with a tired body.
That is true and it is what a lot of people do not know. They always feel that online work is very easy but they need to understand the fact that it is a mental work. It is not very easy too.

That is true and it is what a lot of people do not know. They always feel that online work is very easy but they need to understand the fact that it is a mental work. It is not very easy too.
At a point, I am even tempted to believe that mental work saps much more energy than physical work. I don't know if you have experienced this too. When you are making posts online for three straght hours, you would be so exhausted and sleepy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds