Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does work ever drag for you?

At a point, I am even tempted to believe that mental work saps much more energy than physical work. I don't know if you have experienced this too. When you are making posts online for three straght hours, you would be so exhausted and sleepy.
If it is something you have been doing for a while you will not feel mentally drained. Of course it happens but when you are used to it, it will be very much interesting to you. I actually enjoy posting on forums.

Advertisement Placeholder
No, my work does not ever drag. I make sure I finish all of my work once I have starred before doing something else.
This would help me concentrate more and prevent my work from dragging.

If it is something you have been doing for a while you will not feel mentally drained. Of course it happens but when you are used to it, it will be very much interesting to you. I actually enjoy posting on forums.
I enjoy posting on forums too. But when you do it for an extended period of time, it can drag for you. The key though is to rest and sleep. Wake up and you are energized to keep up again.

Work I do from home I very much enjoy and because of that I never feel like it drags. If anything I feel like it goes too quickly a lot of the time and I ed up feeling like I do not have enough hours in the day and that can be quite frustrating.

I have had times when I have worked away from home years ago when I was working just to be able to make a living they were never jobs I enjoyed and they seemed to drag a lot.

When it comes to your work, does it ever drag? As in, does it feel like it takes forever to get something done? Does the work day drag on?

I don't usually feel this way, because if I feel like things are slowing down, I just take a break, and come back to it later with a level head. What about you?
Yes, it's quite normal. We all feel tired and bored sometimes, even doing things that we used to enjoy. That's why we all need breaks to feel better. After having some rest, we feel more refreshed and enthusiastic about our work.

At a point, I am even tempted to believe that mental work saps much more energy than physical work. I don't know if you have experienced this too. When you are making posts online for three straght hours, you would be so exhausted and sleepy.
I have experienced this a lot of times but people who engage in physical work will never believe this. They thing it is easy to be stressed mentally. It costs a lot.

I have experienced this a lot of times but people who engage in physical work will never believe this. They thing it is easy to be stressed mentally. It costs a lot.
I understand that they won't believe that mental work saps more energy. Physical work is stressful but doesn't drain you as much as physical work. I have no regrets though.

I enjoy posting on forums too. But when you do it for an extended period of time, it can drag for you. The key though is to rest and sleep. Wake up and you are energized to keep up again.
That is actually the truth. No matter the kind of work you do online a time will come when you will feel mentally drained. You can sleep and rest a little then begin your work again.

I enjoy my work, I like working. I work not only for money but also to be happy. When I am occupied with my work I am happy. Therefore, I don't get bored while working.
That's the same thing that happens to me. When you enjoy your work, it would not drag for you. It is not as if you won't tire out. You would get fatigued at some point but not the work boring you out.

That is actually the truth. No matter the kind of work you do online a time will come when you will feel mentally drained. You can sleep and rest a little then begin your work again.
You have to be sensitive to know when to take a break. Unless the way it would drag for you would be something that you won't even like to do the work again. That's why immediately I sense fatigue, I just sleep.

When it comes to your work, does it ever drag? As in, does it feel like it takes forever to get something done? Does the work day drag on?

I don't usually feel this way, because if I feel like things are slowing down, I just take a break, and come back to it later with a level head. What about you?
Its normal sometimes form some business to drag before reaching its full potential depending on the particular business you are doing , most especially if you don't get enough customers at first .

You have to be sensitive to know when to take a break. Unless the way it would drag for you would be something that you won't even like to do the work again. That's why immediately I sense fatigue, I just sleep.
That's the right strategy. Whenever your sense that you are getting fatigued you need to try as much as possible to sleep. That way you can be very much productive when you start again.

Sometimes work drags for me. Especially when I am feeling so tired or emotional about something else. It gets so hard to concentrate and do the work with focus. Breaks help me get over such moments and come back more energetic and clear minded.

I do the same, a short break will refresh my mind and then I can continue what I was doing, this is a great technique that everyone can use to have consistency.

That's the right strategy. Whenever your sense that you are getting fatigued you need to try as much as possible to sleep. That way you can be very much productive when you start again.
You won't believe the power of a 10 minutes nap to your energy burst.
Sometimes work drags for me. Especially when I am feeling so tired or emotional about something else. It gets so hard to concentrate and do the work with focus. Breaks help me get over such moments and come back more energetic and clear minded.
When your mind is bothered, it is very hard to focus. That's why I find sleep very useful in work especially online work.

You won't believe the power of a 10 minutes nap to your energy burst.

When your mind is bothered, it is very hard to focus. That's why I find sleep very useful in work especially online work.
Of course taking 10 minutes nap can help you to re-energize but at the same time you should set an alarm so that you will not oversleep. That way you will not spend a lot of your time sleeping without achieving anything.

It's common to occasionally feel as though work is dragging, and this could be an indication that a change needs to be made. However, some people discover fulfillment in their job when they feel they have discretion and autonomy. Finding your passions and making an effort to match your job with them can be helpful if you're feeling stuck.

Just to say the truth the work is place to work not for establishing drag stories otherwise it will not work as expected and you will face a lof of problems because you alternate between the two things.

Of course taking 10 minutes nap can help you to re-energize but at the same time you should set an alarm so that you will not oversleep. That way you will not spend a lot of your time sleeping without achieving anything.
I really don't oversleep. When you are mentally stressed and you are getting that refreshing nap, your body won't let you sleep for long. It is a trick that has worked for me over and over again.

I really don't oversleep. When you are mentally stressed and you are getting that refreshing nap, your body won't let you sleep for long. It is a trick that has worked for me over and over again.
That's good for you. I am not used to taking naps when I am working so I may oversleep if I try to do so. That is why I have some hours where I work and some hours when I rest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds