Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does work ever drag for you?

At a point, I am even tempted to believe that mental work saps much more energy than physical work. I don't know if you have experienced this too. When you are making posts online for three straght hours, you would be so exhausted and sleepy.
You're right. I also believe it. Posting on forum for three straight hours is not easy but it's possible. As for sleepy part, I use face this challenges of feeling sleepy when I'm working. That's why I normally work in the morning and afternoon now. In the night, no matter how hard you try, you will feel sleepy.

Advertisement Placeholder
@Danny4cash The best time to work on paid to post forums is very early in the morning. If you can setup yourself to start working as early as 7. It won't ever drag for the you during this particular time.

@Danny4cash The best time to work on paid to post forums is very early in the morning. If you can setup yourself to start working as early as 7. It won't ever drag for the you during this particular time.
I think people have different schedules for working online. I also find it much more interesting to work in the morning on different platforms before I engage with a lot of other things offline.

I think people have different schedules for working online. I also find it much more interesting to work in the morning on different platforms before I engage with a lot of other things offline.
That's why you need to understand yourself and the schedule that works for you. With that understanding, you would be able to make the most of your time while working online.

That's why you need to understand yourself and the schedule that works for you. With that understanding, you would be able to make the most of your time while working online.
That's true, what works for you may actually not look for another person that is why it is important for you to understand yourself and know what really works for you and follow it. I think it is best that way.

Mainly because of network , i normally use to work online early in the morning because I realises I am always free and that the network will also be faster early in the morning which makes my work more easier,

No, my work does not ever drag. I make sure I finish all of my work once I have starred before doing something else.
This would help me concentrate more and prevent my work from dragging.
Finishing your daily task is very important, it will also help you to be used to it, one thing with me is that when I start something I always try to finish it.

Finishing your daily task is very important, it will also help you to be used to it, one thing with me is that when I start something I always try to finish it.
That is great though.
When you finish all of your work, There is a kind of feeling or peace that clouds your mind, that indicates now is the time to rest.
It is actually very good to complete all of your work before resting.

Yes when working online, there are so many times it feels like it takes forever just to be able to get a work done. Then there are times where even doing my offline job feels like a drag, especially when the customers are delaying their payment.

That is great though.
When you finish all of your work, There is a kind of feeling or peace that clouds your mind, that indicates now is the time to rest.
It is actually very good to complete all of your work before resting.
That's why you need to break down your task into smaller pieces, if you are good at doing that I'm very sure you can gain what you are looking for, a lot of people have failed in this part.

That's why you need to break down your task into smaller pieces, if you are good at doing that I'm very sure you can gain what you are looking for, a lot of people have failed in this part.
Breaking tasks to smaller pieces? I have never tried that before Though. I just do my work without bothering about breaking them.
But, I think I would give that a try soon, and see how well it would work for me.

Breaking tasks to smaller pieces? I have never tried that before Though. I just do my work without bothering about breaking them.
But, I think I would give that a try soon, and see how well it would work for me.
I do that when I'm busy, it will help you to achieve your target's, but it's going to be very stressful,this for people that want to earn money but don't have enough time.

I do that when I'm busy, it will help you to achieve your target's, but it's going to be very stressful,this for people that want to earn money but don't have enough time.
Okay, I understand you. I think when it comes to online earning, achieving your targets is the most important thing. It can be stressful as you have said, but if I would be able to achieve my targets then there's no problem trying it.

If it is something you have been doing for a while you will not feel mentally drained. Of course it happens but when you are used to it, it will be very much interesting to you. I actually enjoy posting on forums.

Well, sometimes I really get exhausted by working a lot, however, sometimes I may have no other option but to stop working. I have been trying to create a schedule for myself and I hope it would work.

When it comes to your work, does it ever drag? As in, does it feel like it takes forever to get something done? Does the work day drag on?

I don't usually feel this way, because if I feel like things are slowing down, I just take a break, and come back to it later with a level head. What about you?
I feel like this when I'm tired or I have no motivation when I work for long hours. I tend to get impatient and I want it just to end now. I try to avoid it as much as possible. I take frequent breaks to stimulate my well-being.

That's good for you. I am not used to taking naps when I am working so I may oversleep if I try to do so. That is why I have some hours where I work and some hours when I rest.

Well, honestly speaking, I also have a harder time sleeping (or taking a nap) when I wake up after some time. I have to create a schedule because right now I am a night owl.

Well, sometimes I really get exhausted by working a lot, however, sometimes I may have no other option but to stop working. I have been trying to create a schedule for myself and I hope it would work.
It is very important and necessary for you to create a schedule for yourself while working online. That will make the whole thing very much interesting and at the same time it will also make you very much motivated on daily basis.

You are really on point , I have tried different hours working on paid to post forum to know the best time when you can work freely without disturbance and when the network will be perfectly fine , so i normally work around 4 a.m to 6 a.m

You are really on point , I have tried different hours working on paid to post forum to know the best time when you can work freely without disturbance and when the network will be perfectly fine , so i normally work around 4 a.m to 6 a.m
That is actually not the best in my own opinion. I believe everyone have what works for them and what works for me the most is morning hours like 8 a.m. to 12 am. I like to have a very good sleep around 4 a.m. to 6 a.m..

Actually I believe, the conditions we found our self into, do affect the level of success we can achieved in what we are doing.

I have once felt the same but then I have to take a break to relieve myself from some troubles.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds