Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does Google regard SEO the most important factor?

D

Deleted member 403

I'm sure SEO is the most important factor still, but since there are mixed views I read on different sites, I'd like to have your opinions on this topic. Does search engines such as google and yahoo pay more attention towards SEO Optimized sites or they are not so keen on them now as they used to?

Advertisement Placeholder
How does any search engine rank a website? It will take a cue from the keywords, backlinks, title, meta tags, description, etc. If these are absent from the site, how can search engines catch the site to display in their search results.

I think for now SEO is still the only choice for Google to rank any blog or Website on their search engine to take in more views and traffic. As a website owner you just need to adopt to this changes and move your business to more followers and readers through SEO

I'm sure SEO is the most important factor still, but since there are mixed views I read on different sites, I'd like to have your opinions on this topic. Does search engines such as google and yahoo pay more attention towards SEO Optimized sites or they are not so keen on them now as they used to?
Search Engine Optimisation is one of the tools to consider when one wants to launch any website or advertisement website. Google regards this so much and a lot of people have made it through it.

Search engine optimization is a very important factor that determines the genuineness of a website. Google pays more attention to it a lot.

Search engine optimization SEO is the most important factor Google look for in every website. It is what determine the ranking and effectiveness of every website rated by Google.

Yes, I believe that Google regard SEO the most important because without it, many websites will not rank well for visibility and relevance. When a person searches a word that has been well ranked on Google, it comes up quickly on the search engine. Besides, many websites enjoy great traffic because they are on Google’s first page.

No just Google SEO is very important for all search engines. If there is no seo, how would search engines rank websites and web pages. SEO is the criteria for search engine listing.

I think for now SEO is still the only choice for Google to rank any blog or Website on their search engine to take in more views and traffic. As a website owner you just need to adopt to this changes and move your business to more followers and readers through SEO
SEO is the most important tool Google is using to rank every website online. Your website is ranked based on how quality your site keywords are. Those keywords distinguish your site from others.

No just Google SEO is very important for all search engines. If there is no seo, how would search engines rank websites and web pages. SEO is the criteria for search engine listing.
Ok understood. Search engines fetch data from the website based on the keyword usage, backlinks etc. to show the search results. If someone is searching for yoga, it will show the website based on the website SEO value.

This post or thread is for bloggers and we that want to join the bloggers industry as well. So am in here to hear from the top notch bloggers in here to know how important is SEO to Google.

Ok understood. Search engines fetch data from the website based on the keyword usage, backlinks etc. to show the search results. If someone is searching for yoga, it will show the website based on the website SEO value.
Just because your website is using the keyword that the users are searching online does not mean your site will appear on the search results. There are other factors to consider.

The search engine optimisation for website would always be a priority for Google search because that is what they mostly focus on, meaning any website that does not do search engine optimisation would not rank on Google search.

No one knows what kind of tactics google actually use for website ranking but most of the people assume that seo can help your site rank on google search

I do think they consider anything more important than SEO. There may be but without good optimization of your site in all respects, sites that are better will rank higher.

SEO considered very important because normally Google makes use of this feature to get websites and web pages ranked.

it is good to taylor your website along with search engine optimisation if you want to receive consistent organic traffic. Make sure your website are targeting easy to rank keywords.

Google on recognises any site that involve search engine optimization in there website page as it helps to manage traffic as well

Search engine optimisation is a system in which Google uses to rank size based on relevance in related to the search topic so it is actually very important and the most important itself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds