Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does Google regard SEO the most important factor?

Seriously I doubt that, I think the only thing Google want from your website is for it to contain original contents and not plagiarized ones. Also they want the website to have a professional appearance.

Advertisement Placeholder
Search engine optimisation is very necessary in a website or blog because this service Google to bring out your blog or website two people in time because it is necessary for people to via blogs that you get paid when you know how to arrange your layout you can actually have a benefit of understanding search engine optimisation

The major focus of Google search engine is to give the best information or answer to the queries such by the users. Google ranks website based on how well they answered some of the queries searched by the users. Though, backlinks remains most important signals when it comes to rank a website on Google search engine.

Search engine optimization is the key for Google when it comes to websites ranking. Some might argue that contents plays a good role but it's not more than SEO.

Even though I don't have any websites I am running at the moment, but it is really fun learning different things from different talented people daily. Indeed, there are so much to learn in this platform apart from making the money. That is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

Google strongly take into consideration the use of the relevant keywords in the search engine result. The search engine uses the SEO in the dispensing results. This is the more reason why the blog owners needs a the knowledge of SEO inorder to rank high on the result page.

Google please a high value on search engine optimisation. Proper search engine optimisation of your website will make it pretty much easier from Google search engine to rank it for the targeted keywords.

SEO is the only way to get sites indexed by search engines that'll allow users get access to relevant information. It is what's developed by them to index sites.
Except they come up tomorrow with another system to use to index sites, SEO remains the only way.

I think search engine optimization is very good factor that google use to perform many things,it helps them in search of relevant topics or ideas.

Google has an algorithm that will help the content rank on the search results. The algorithm uses metrics like keywords, backlinks, etc. These metrics are SEO related.

Search engines are very important, my reasons is because we make good use of the search engines to do many things, with the use of SEO you can gain traffic's.

Google must recognize ceo. The founder of google is the ceo of his company. This will monitor the activities of the google . This will make people to check their bad behaviors and bad postings.

One thing I can say is that Google constantly come up with new update in order to enhance ability to come up with the best result for what people are searching for on the search engine. This makes it appear as if SEO is changing but it is not in the real sense.

Yes, I believe that Google regard SEO the most important because without it, many websites will not rank well for visibility and relevance. When a person searches a word that has been well ranked on Google, it comes up quickly on the search engine. Besides, many websites enjoy great traffic because they are on Google’s first page.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds