Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does Google ever remove a site due to low activity?

I am very sure that Google won't do something of that nature Because all sites have fair treatment, and the inactive ones would only not appear at top results of searches.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think google removes site due to low activity, i feel they only remove sites that are considered offensive to the public. A site that is low in activity could just be moved to a lower ranking.

I don't think google will remove your website just because you are not having traffic. But if you are serving AdSense on your website and your website have no traffic for a period of let's say some months, google will message you and ask you to work on your traffic, if not they will stop serving ads on your website.

The only thing that can happen to your site with less activities is that you are going to lose some rankings on Google search engine. Google will only the index your website from search engine if you are engaging in shady tactics to boost the ranking of your website on search engine.

Google does not remove a site from this search index based on the activity. The site having no activity might rank low but will never de-indexed by Google. I am saying this based on my own experience.
Yes , you are right on that , google does not in any way remove any websites due to low or no activity, because they don't have the right, all they can donis to stop paying you if your web sites is no more generating traffic.

The only difference is that you will no longer receive organic traffic from that website. The website will be removed from the top hundred if it is in a competitive area.

Google may remove your website from search engine if you violate any of their terms of service. Show me receive Google penalty if you are engaging in shady backlink strategy for your website in order to gain rank faster.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds