Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does Google ever remove a site due to low activity?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I know Google pretty much lists every site out there, with some exceptions to offensive and obscene sites. But, what happens if someone's site is low on activity or never gets any? Does Google ever remove those sites from the search? Maybe it's been a site dead for years. Would it still be visible during in search? Or would it eventually be removed from the results?

Advertisement Placeholder
Google only removes some sites that are offensive and obscene , and the sites that normally breaks the rule stipulated by Google , Google don't in any way remove any site due to low activities .

Google only removes some sites that are offensive and obscene , and the sites that normally breaks the rule stipulated by Google , Google don't in any way remove any site due to low activities .
Great, thanks for these information, I have a site that has not been in full function for a while and being planning to get back. With time I should

The only thing is that you will not receive organic traffic on that website anymore. If the website is in competitive niche the website will be taken out of the top hundred.

Google? Well, honestly, I don't know exactly that. However, that would not be ruled out, since Google has large revenues from advertising.
And then a website with few visitors, I don't think sponsors will invest any money in it

Google can removed a site if actually the site is posting low content because Google don't permit any low content in the website, so that is only reason Google can do that.

I know Google pretty much lists every site out there, with some exceptions to offensive and obscene sites. But, what happens if someone's site is low on activity or never gets any? Does Google ever remove those sites from the search? Maybe it's been a site dead for years. Would it still be visible during in search? Or would it eventually be removed from the results?
I don't think Google could remove any site from their search engine all because the site has low reviews on their site but if that should be the case I guess google is not doing okay on that because is not easy though.

Google does not remove a site from this search index based on the activity. The site having no activity might rank low but will never de-indexed by Google. I am saying this based on my own experience.

Well I don't really know, since am not into this line of work. But I do not think google would do such, unless they have limited space, which I do not think is the case. I believe they can only remove persons if their site goes against their rules and regulations.

Google does not remove a website due to low activity. That said, sites with low activity will naturally rañk low in web searches

I don't think Google engage themselves in such vain tasks,they just rank it lower in their search engine eventually no need to delete it

Google is never after a website traffic for any reason. Even if the website is not doing well or no visitor visit the website, google will still not touch the websites

I don't think google will remove your website just because you are not having traffic. But if you are serving AdSense on your website and your website have no traffic for a period of let's say some months, google will message you and ask you to work on your traffic, if not they will stop serving ads on your website.

The only concern would be with your hosting and domain name providers. Google's algorithm will just push such a site lower on the SERP

The site with low activities will decrease in search results ranking day after day so no one is interested to visit a page on 9th page result may 1st or 2nd and rarely third page.

I don't think google would remove any site from its search engine,but what the particular site might experience would be low search index on their index profile,other than that it does not remove any site.

I have not come across such but I believe google can not remove any site because of it low content reviews but I am sure site which posted offensive and treat to others can be remove.

Google will not remove your site because of low activities. It is your site and whatever you choose to do with it I all your business alone. But just don't break the rules

The website is your own personal property and therefore Google does not have any rights to remove it completely instead it will only rank very low

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds