Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does child gender matter to you?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
I have read some articles about how African countries place values on male children and disregard female children which I believe is a total nonsense. Sex of a child doesn't matter when it comes to having a child because whatever a male child can do for you as a parent, a female child can also do the same thing.

Advertisement Placeholder
All child is the same to me. It doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl, I love them both equally. I think that it's only in Africa that child sex matter and causes a big problem.

I think some people put more importance on women sometimes since they are the ones that reproduce and keep the world alive because of it, but of course, that's a job for both the woman and man in the end. I don't think it matters, there should always be enough genders to do the things the world needs to stay afloat.

I preferred a girl when I got pregnant because they're easier to raise than boys. I used to babysit for boys and girls and the girls were always the easiest. Plus, I still had a lot of my old toys to hand down to her and fortunately I was blessed with a girl!

I always said I would prefer a boy, just because it seems easier. Now if I had either I wouldn't really care. I'd love them both the same.
Trust me, girls are easier than boys. :D Listen to Katrina! Haha. :D

Can't say I have any preference or even taken a moment to think of it really. I think the sex of the child was a big problem when China did their one-child policy because if I'm not mistaken a lot of parents would abandon their newborn child if it was a girl so they could try again for a boy instead.

Can't say I have any preference or even taken a moment to think of it really. I think the sex of the child was a big problem when China did their one-child policy because if I'm not mistaken a lot of parents would abandon their newborn child if it was a girl so they could try again for a boy instead.
Wow, that’s heartbreaking :(

I personally don't want kids, but if my spouse and I ever changed our minds I wouldn't care about having a boy or girl. I would also 100% support my child if they came out as trans, as I know first hand that my childhood would have been so much better if I was educated on the subject and allowed to live as my true self sooner. I think if you choose to become a parent, you need to love your child no matter what.

There are only two important aspects of ones child... they be living and healthy.
Sex should have NO impact on a birth... if it does, then one really needs to rethink their priorities. The simple fact is, you are blessed with bringing another life into existence... whether they have a penis or a vulva should have no bearing on the matter. The ONLY places I've seen that come into effect is in regressive societies that place a male above a female. I won't go into any detail on the idiocy of that belief as I'll probably offend some... but I will simply state that those that look at sex as an important part of their child's life simply need to go back to residing in a cave a carrying a wooden club and grunting when they try to converse. :whistle:

Blunt.. yes.. care... nope, no way in hell.

If female children don't come out in a satisfactory ratio to boy children, then later on in life society suffers as there isn't enough females to make men happy.
This was another consequence of the one child policy in China. Due to the preference for boys to continue the family line, it reached a point later on where the ratio of male to female was tipped very heavily towards males and it created problems. I don't know to what extent exactly but I know this was something that was a long-term effect of that policy.

If female children don't come out in a satisfactory ratio to boy children, then later on in life society suffers as there isn't enough females to make men happy.
Because as we all know, that's the ultimate aspiration for women, to make men happy, and they couldn't possibly want to do other things with their lives.

Not all females are attracted to males anyways, so this is irrelevant and misogynists sounding. Plus there's way too many people in this world as is, our species isn't dying out soon. Women aren't here to please men, they're human and deserve to live their lives the way they want to regardless of what society thinks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds