Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does child gender matter to you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Be very, very careful what you say next.

Horniness has been a staple of humanity forever. But you don't tend to hear too much about women soliciting conversation with men with random pictures of their bodily parts, now, do you?

Fun fact: we're trying to sell some of our stuff before the house move, including a washer/dryer. One endearing gentleman proceeded to reply with a picture of a bodily appendage and asked if he could pay for the washing machine with sex...

Being a man, I think this goes both ways. Some women use other men and some men use other women. It's just the way it goes. To say not a single woman actually cares about a man is somewhat sexist.
All of this is generalizations, of course, and don't always apply. I was just saying women are as capable of being shallow.

I have read some articles about how African countries place values on male children and disregard female children which I believe is a total nonsense. Sex of a child doesn't matter when it comes to having a child because whatever a male child can do for you as a parent, a female child can also do the same thing.

As for me, there's nothing too serious about a child's gender for me. I'm very good if my new baby's sex is male or female, I would take the sex whichever one it is and love my baby to the end's of the earth.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds