Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do forum statistics matter ?

Advertisement Placeholder
i think people more look at the discussions and the overall look of the forum as well. the statistics is just another item that they might look at it
What I get a kick out of is when people try to "belittle" your site because of the number of members/posts. It's one reason I no longer show statistic totals on any page.
What's rather ironic is they don't realize that other parts of a site can get traffic... they seem to think it's all about number of posts and members. Then you have others of us that it's more about distributing information. The articles on my site are a classic case. They get quit a few views with the only real place they can be found is Google.

This is a classic case of one of them (and is what most would use for the search term). My article ranks (at least on my incognito search) higher than the "monster site" of my niche.

Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 6.40.35 PM.png

The other two search engines (Bing and DuckDuckGo) that are commonly used I have no complaints about either.

Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 9.16.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 9.17.22 PM.png

Last edited:
What I get a kick out of is when people try to "belittle" your site because of the number of members/posts. It's one reason I no longer show statistic totals on any page.
What's rather ironic is they don't realize that other parts of a site can get traffic... they seem to think it's all about number of posts and members. Then you have others of us that it's more about distributing information. The articles on my site are a classic case. They get quit a few views with the only real place they can be found is Google.

This is a classic case of one of them (and is what most would use for the search term). My article ranks (at least on my incognito search) higher than the "monster site" of my niche.

View attachment 791
Couldn’t agree more with you, back in the day when I started creating communities I was always told the total posts and members is all that people look at, and I believe it… but now I believe it’s not about the totals it’s about what the forum provides and overall look at the forum as that’s what I believe brings in members….

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds