Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does Business plan always have a positive impact on the growth of business

From your point of view, do you think. A good business plan is all that is needed for a business to grow successfully or are there other things needed as well?
I believe a business plan should be able to cover all necessary factors needed to harness a business growth successfully.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business plans is the first step to your success. Most business has folded up just because they lack business plans. I would advise you to plan before starting up any business.

Making a business plan is much better than not making any kind of plans. We usually need to have a "Plan B" in case if "Plan A" does not work in a much effective way or if the plan did not produce the results we expected.
Plan b can only be needed in most business that involves spending millions of naira to establish but smaller businesses in our location here might not really need to have plan b because they only have to offer the type of products people will be interested to buy within the location they are living.

Plan b can only be needed in most business that involves spending millions of naira to establish but smaller businesses in our location here might not really need to have plan b because they only have to offer the type of products people will be interested to buy within the location they are living.

I think almost all the businesses have to need a plan B. I am a crypto trader and despite the fact that I trade a really small amount, I always have a different investment strategy and different investment plannings.

Of course, a good business plan will have a positive impact on the growth of the business because that's what spells out the business target and the possible ways of achieving such objectives

Of course any starting business without a plan is already on the way to failure. you must have a plan in other to succeed in business
They say if you don't plan, then you are planning to fail. People still plans only for their business to crumble let alone not planning at all. It's unwise to do that

Definitely! Not planning is like planning to fail. Business plan is not just a sketch but a guiding map that would help you evaluate and restrategize if need be. Business plan is very essential in business growth and advancement.

Writing a business plan does not automatically mean that your business is going to be successful. It only makes you to set a benchmark that you can use to be able to evaluate in the future.

I think almost all the businesses have to need a plan B. I am a crypto trader and despite the fact that I trade a really small amount, I always have a different investment strategy and different investment plannings.
If you're trading a small amounts of money obviously it might be impossible for you to make a reasonable profit from your investment, the only problem I have with cryptocurrency is that one failed trade will take over the whole profit you are gathered within a week including part of your capital

If you're trading a small amounts of money obviously it might be impossible for you to make a reasonable profit from your investment, the only problem I have with cryptocurrency is that one failed trade will take over the whole profit you are gathered within a week including part of your capital

Well, this is because the prices of cryptocurrencies are not stable and may fluctuate a lot during certain times. They also take a really long time to get stable or rise once again. Bitcoin regained its value after over 6 months!

Well, this is because the prices of cryptocurrencies are not stable and may fluctuate a lot during certain times. They also take a really long time to get stable or rise once again. Bitcoin regained its value after over 6 months!
There was an event that lead to serious drop in the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency ,that should not be put into consideration because that only happen once in a while. the most frequent one is always a correction after a constant uptrend.

In a great way yes it does. It does because not only would it give you a sense of direction or checkmate your progress, it can also give you leverage in the sense that having a good business plan would allow for quick access to funds either startup or support.

That is definitely what a business plan is meant for. It's to help the business grow. But mostimes life doesn't go as we would plan for it.

Yeah, Having a business plan before starting a business is very essential for the growth of the business.It like a guide through your business time and is very good for that so yes business planning impact business growth.

Definitely! Not planning is like planning to fail. Business plan is not just a sketch but a guiding map that would help you evaluate and restrategize if need be. Business plan is very essential in business growth and advancement.
You're right.
Having your business plan helps you make evaluations, both on yourself and your business. The business plan will help keep your business in track.

When you have a valid business plan , it would contribute more to the growth of your business , because the plans would stabilize the business growth and development in a way that you would like it

Yes business plan is good and it makes positive impact for the growth of a business. For a business to be successful, you need to plan, business plan is necessary. You follow the plan gradually.

I agree with you and I also do not agree with you.. cos you can have a plan to establish a business but you may not have a plan to maintain it, that is why making plan in a business have to be continuous cos ones you stop planning, you will loose focus of making the business grow. Therefore Make plan to maintain the business,make plan to grow the business, make plan to always

Yes, a good business plan will always have a beneficial effect on the company. The plan assists you in anticipating and avoiding any unneeded risks that may arise. It improves your administrative and managerial skills, which will have a favorable impact on your firm.

My question is how do want to start a business without a plan in the first place. It is important, and I'm sure you have an idea of how the business will run and what will go into it. You just need to work on a plan and make it work. Business plans are important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds