Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does Business plan always have a positive impact on the growth of business

yes of course,business plan is very important to start and growth of a business.business plan help you run your business.A good business plan guides you through each stage of starting and managing your business.
Business plan always have good and positive impact on the business because it help the business to restore socialize and also it is just like a guide in carrying out the successful goals of the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business plan us as important lime how farming tools are very much important to the farmer. That's why we need to plan better and not let ourselves down with poor business plan.

Business plan us as important lime how farming tools are very much important to the farmer. That's why we need to plan better and not let ourselves down with poor business plan.
Your example of the farming tools to a farmer is like saying the hammer and saw for the carpenter. I don't think that is included in the business plan because those tools are imperative and assumed. But anyway if the business plan contains only the tools then I don't think that is a business plan but just a list of tools.

Your example of the farming tools to a farmer is like saying the hammer and saw for the carpenter. I don't think that is included in the business plan because those tools are imperative and assumed. But anyway if the business plan contains only the tools then I don't think that is a business plan but just a list of tools.
Its just an illustration I made, in an idiomatic expression. If a business owner don't crave a business plan their is no how it will land to the success mark. Same goes to a farmer without farming too, the business plan is the tool or instrument in business that brings long time business success.

A good business plan is essential,it is a guide that you'll follow all the way because in your business plan each step woul d have been outlined.

It does my friend. It's like a road map for every business owner out there. If you have it, It will be better for you to make decisions.

Of course it has because without it even you having the capital to start up a business will land you in disaster but plan tell you even the future.

Business plan is always very important for any business that really wants to succeed because it gives the direction of how the business operates.

Proper planning of a business will give the business a higher possibility of success compared to the unplanned business, most people who are succeeding in business has given the business adequate planning before starting.

yes of course,business plan is very important to start and growth of a business.business plan help you run your business.A good business plan guides you through each stage of starting and managing your business.
Yes business plan has a great positive impact on the business because this written criterias that the business has to follow in order for it to succeed

Business plan gives your business sense of purpose. It gives a clear part which your business should follow in order to. Succeed. No investor will invest in a business that lacks direction.

I told my uncle to help me with some substantial amount of money to set up a little Business in my area then he asked for the business plan and said without that nothing will come from him. Now I'm wondering if designing a business plan means a lot to the success of a business
It's good that your uncle has substantial amount and could be very rich that could help you put up the business.

I think it's good that he asked you for a business plan. I believe he is just careful with his money and wanted also to be sure if there will be a return of investment or profit.

I told my uncle to help me with some substantial amount of money to set up a little Business in my area then he asked for the business plan and said without that nothing will come from him. Now I'm wondering if designing a business plan means a lot to the success of a business
I think most persons would not just want to give you money without knowing how yu would utilise the money,and that is a very good way,because it will go a long way to show the person lending you the money that the money will be properlly utilise and to show how it wil generate profit.

Yes it's does to it's full capacity, a business plan help you to know your direction what you should do and not do, the strategy to use, how to make profit and your target plan

Putting business plans ahead of any investment is a key and it's very necessary. This is the reason why I wouldn't venture into any business without planning. Planning is a guide to making business successful. It will not make you derailed from the business objectives and ideas.

Yes, a business plan will expose you to the advantages and possible risks associated with a particular business. It gives you an edge in terms of selecting the strategies to use.

Business plan is like planning to build a house and all you have to do first is having a building plan that gives exact way the house will look like, same is applicable to business plan. Business plan plays a big role in starting a new business as such give the structure.

Business planning is one of the attributes of successful businesses. Business plan gives direction a set of objective which a company want to achieve. a business plan helps to build a unique culture for your company which everyone who works there will always follow.

Definitely yes, a business plan is like a blueprint for success so without it the business is heading for crash. Your uncle is only trying to make sure he's money doesn't go down the drain.
Just like you called it a blueprint for success, it's what gives you the clue that you should run your business with in order to succeed.

A business plan is a very neccessary and essential tool for you. A good business plan will help you focus on the each steps necessary to make your business ideas succeed, but it also guide and direct you to achieve your short-term and long-term goals and targets.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds