Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does Business plan always have a positive impact on the growth of business

Yes of course, there's a saying it says, if you fail to plan you have planned to fail, I also believe in this, if you don't have a business plan then that means you are not serious about the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually building a house without a layer good foundation is a disaster and so also business. when a business is not built based on plans, you should not expect anything good coming.

Actually building a house without a layer good foundation is a disaster and so also business. when a business is not built based on plans, you should not expect anything good coming.
That's not a good idea, building a house without laying a good foundation is just like trying to kill yourself, foundation is the important thing that holds up the house.

If you are into a business and you have the business plan , the business plan is like a pillar or a foundation laid down in which the business is build upon , it always have a positive impact on the business .

No, a business is not a means to success. What I would consider more important is how experienced you are in handling a business, handing money and dedicated to whatever you do.

If you have those qualities, I believe you would be wise enough to run a business successfully, of course through proper planning.

No, a business is not a means to success. What I would consider more important is how experienced you are in handling a business, handing money and dedicated to whatever you do.

If you have those qualities, I believe you would be wise enough to run a business successfully, of course through proper planning.
Even if you have those qualities you have mentioned , at the end a business must be well planned before establishment . Most people can't even think of establishing a business even with those quality without plans and preparations.

A business plan is exactly what it is which means that it is a plan on what you plan to do. It is subject to a lot of things like hard work and economic conditions so it is not a guarantee for success

A business plan is exactly what it is which means that it is a plan on what you plan to do. It is subject to a lot of things like hard work and economic conditions so it is not a guarantee for success
That's true, just like the saying, it says if you failed to plan you have planned to fail, for you to have a successful business you need to plan, this the only first step you need to take.

I told my uncle to help me with some substantial amount of money to set up a little Business in my area then he asked for the business plan and said without that nothing will come from him. Now I'm wondering if designing a business plan means a lot to the success of a business
A business plan is the first step to let investors and potential stakeholders know that you are serious about the establishment of the business. This also shows them your goal and objectives , and how you aim to gain profit from the business

A business plan is the first step to let investors and potential stakeholders know that you are serious about the establishment of the business. This also shows them your goal and objectives , and how you aim to gain profit from the business
That's completely True, if you don't have a business plan you definitely don't know what you are doing, having a business plans is really important it helps you to know what you are going to achieve.

That's completely True, if you don't have a business plan you definitely don't know what you are doing, having a business plans is really important it helps you to know what you are going to achieve.
This assertion is spot on. A lack of a business plan indicates that you truly do not what you are venturing in. You need a business plan to analyze the profits and risks before starting the business.

This assertion is spot on. A lack of a business plan indicates that you truly do not what you are venturing in. You need a business plan to analyze the profits and risks before starting the business.
That's true,if you don't have a business plan that means you are not a serious individual that wants to have success, having a business plans is the first step you need to take before starting up a business.

Is it possible to build a house without a good foundation and expect the house to last long? It means that you don't only have a business plan before starting a business, the business plan must also be a good plan for your business to be successful

That's true,if you don't have a business plan that means you are not a serious individual that wants to have success, having a business plans is the first step you need to take before starting up a business.
The business plan is a vital competent because that is what even attracts potential “angel” investors to become stakeholders in your business by investing . The failure to put into writing your ideas of how to make the business thrive smacks of incompetence and a happy-go-lucky nature which is costly in business

The business plan is a vital competent because that is what even attracts potential “angel” investors to become stakeholders in your business by investing . The failure to put into writing your ideas of how to make the business thrive smacks of incompetence and a happy-go-lucky nature which is costly in business
You are right, if you don't have a business plan you definitely don't know what you are doing, business plans also helps to know what we will be risking and what we will be getting in return.

You are right, if you don't have a business plan you definitely don't know what you are doing, business plans also helps to know what we will be risking and what we will be getting in return.
A good business plan is virtually the foundation on which a successful business should be established and run. Without a good business plan, a lot of business decisions will be indecisive and taken at random which rarely ends well

A good business plan is virtually the foundation on which a successful business should be established and run. Without a good business plan, a lot of business decisions will be indecisive and taken at random which rarely ends well
Just like the saying, if you failed to plan you have planned to fail, while starting up a business you are expected to have a good plans,this will help in the success of the business.

Just like the saying, if you failed to plan you have planned to fail, while starting up a business you are expected to have a good plans,this will help in the success of the business.
This saying is very true, and I also believe success happens as a result of intense preparation. With that being said, the absence of a business plan indicates you are not prepared to establish the business, and that does not bode well

This saying is very true, and I also believe success happens as a result of intense preparation. With that being said, the absence of a business plan indicates you are not prepared to establish the business, and that does not bode well
You have said it all, before you can get success you are expected to get ready, there's no way you can succeed in this life without getting ready, and also have a positive mindset.

You have said it all, before you can get success you are expected to get ready, there's no way you can succeed in this life without getting ready, and also have a positive mindset.
A positive mindset is essential to the fulfillment of a business plan in relation to the establishment of a business. This is because the business plan could be excellent but if the mindset towards carrying it out is negative, the business is likely to fail

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds