Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does Business plan always have a positive impact on the growth of business

yes of course. business plan is very important to the business. Starting business without a business plan is a way of failure. business plan help the owner of the business to explain more about the business to others.

Advertisement Placeholder
In reply to your question in the above post concerning how important a business plan is and if a business plan will impact your business positively, well I do think having a business plan is the right thing to do for your business' success

Every one, who plans or one to be successful in business, most definitely has a business plan before he engage into the business, because with out the plan it will be difficult for the business to have a target and how is going to reach or attained the target.

Business plan is very important. With a good business plan, you will know exactly what you have to do to make a certain amount of profit.

the business plan always have great positive impact on the business because it helps you as a business owner to be able to know the next step and also the right step to take when you are running a business.

A business plan clearly states the vision, mission of an entrepreneur for an intended or existing business and how you hope to achieve these goals, vision and mission.

I told my uncle to help me with some substantial amount of money to set up a little Business in my area then he asked for the business plan and said without that nothing will come from him. Now I'm wondering if designing a business plan means a lot to the success of a business
Business plans are very important because it gives you the time to make considerations for possible things that may go wrong in your business. Also you are able to think about it with a cool and level head, whereas if you don't have a plan you are likely to make emotional decisions which could be more damaging to your business.

Business plan of an entrepreneur what do you have positive business idea that helps to grow the business. All business plan for the main purpose of growing the business.

Business plan really have a long way to go when it comes to setting up a business, the sole of every business starts with a plan, without which a business will fail, a business plan will give u a clear picture of what you are intending to do, how does it solve problems, how will you make your profit, who are the customers, when will they demand, and a lot of things

Indeed a business plan is essential for all businesses, it's like the blue print of the business so it's needed, having a good and concise plan would do a lot of good to the business compared to just running a business with a business plan and just going with the tide

A lot of people can do well without a business plan. While the plan might help you to make informed decision about the business, only hard work can make it to prosper.

I told my uncle to help me with some substantial amount of money to set up a little Business in my area then he asked for the business plan and said without that nothing will come from him. Now I'm wondering if designing a business plan means a lot to the success of a business
Business plan is that simple yardstick on which the progress of a company or business is measured. So if a company has good business plan and follows it strictly, it will have a good impact on the business, that's the scope.

What else are the business plans used for other than the growth of the business? Business plans are centered about product development, marketing strategies etc.

A good business plan that is been executed properly according to the plan always have a ninety nine perfect positive impact on the growth of the business, there are good plans and vice versa,

A good business plan that is been executed properly according to the plan always have a ninety nine perfect positive impact on the growth of the business, there are good plans and vice versa,
Yes. When a proper plan is drafted and most importantly well executed, that surely means the results will be at par. But having poor plan or executing it properly will hinder the progress of the business.

Yeah clearly.Without a business plan your business not only is not going to improve but you have big chances of your business getting bankrupt.And you surely do npt want that to happen

Yes. When a proper plan is drafted and most importantly well executed, that surely means the results will be at par. But having poor plan or executing it properly will hinder the progress of the business.
Proper plan when executed properly according to the plan will lead to a successful business but at the same time of the plan falls into an unserious boss, it will be manipulated and will lead to loss

Definitely yes, a business plan is like a blueprint for success so without it the business is heading for crash. Your uncle is only trying to make sure he's money doesn't go down the drain.
I support your point. His uncle is trying to protect his money not to be wasted on something that is not solid. Business plan is like foundation in which other functions are built. Without a good business plan, the business will likely not succeed.

Depends on what kind of business plan you have made and whether you have planned it well or not. If you made planning in haste, it is very likely that you will fail.

If it was certain that it did then everyone would make it compulsory to create business plans . success in any business would depend on a host of many factors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds